walking alone

It had been a long day but he managed to eat a bowel of soup then threw it up later. The house a little messy from Shizuo chasing Izaya. Shinra had to come over to remove all the sharp objects in the house. Izaya wasnt hiding anything anymore Shizuo noticed. The sun eventually set the moon hiding behind thick clouds if the night as the rain started to fall. Shizuo pinned Izaya in his arm so the raven wouldnt do anything stupid.Izaya looked up to make sure Shizuo was asleep. Getting up slowly out of Shizuos grip, lucky he was out cold. Izaya looked out at the city. It was pouring rain. The sky lite up with city lights. It was night and the sky pitch black heavy rain clouds covered the sky. Izaya put on some black skinny jeans that were now very loose. He wore a long sleeve shirt to cover the bandage arms. He looked back at Shizuo who mumbled in his sleep. Izaya chuckled then walked back over to his human kissing his forehead.

"Bye bye sweet monster." Izaya whispered then left in silance

Izaya walked down the dark side walk slowly hiding. The side walk was wet and slippery, the air so cold his breath came out in a smoke. His ears were red from the chill. Hands in his pockets hunched over like a old man he walked slowly trying to stay awake. He swayed a little like a drunk knowing he was to far gone and his health horrible. He went inside a quiet shop and headed for the roof. There he stood alone and soaking wet by the rain. His hair hiding his face. He looked with a faint smirk on his face. He rubbed the side of his arm nervously. Then one step at a time he left the roof of the building. Falling felt freeing. His back facing the ground. No words were needed. His eyes closed feeling relaxed as he fell. But didn't feel pain she he hit....

(Sorry for short lame chapter. I wanted a good cliff hanger XD.)