Hopeless

Izaya felt his back hit something soft.The rain still coming down hard. His mind over taken with fear he was in a daze. Darkness surrounded him.

"Is this death?.......no. Celty? Celty why?" Izaya looked up from the darkness to see Celty.

Celty gave off the vibe of crying and held Izaya close rubbing his back. She hugged him tight fingers in his wet hair. Izaya rested his head on her shoulder arms limp at his side. The two sat in the ground in the dark ally. Celty let go of him and began typing on her phone.

[Why?! Why Izaya? People are mean to you?? So what! We care about you? Shinra, Shizuo, myself.] Celt typed with shaky hands.

"Shizuo is my enemy." Izaya mumbled.

[You love him!?] Celty typed again.

Izaya stated at her wide eyed in shock "you can't tell him...."

[Its not my job to tell him you have to. If he really hated you. He wouldn't be living in a house together with you.] Celty shook her head angrily.

"I'm pretty sick...." Izaya mumbled pointing to himself in the head. "He can't know..... Let me die in peace Celty and go to whatever waits for me on the other side."

Celty slapped him across the face angrily then began crying.She took off her helmet and hugged herself crying shoulders shaking. Izaya rubbed his boney cheek then looked at her confused. He flinched when Celty picked him up. Slinging Izaya over her shoulder like a back pack. Then sat him down roughly on the bike. She was angry and upset, he could tell. They drove off and went to a tea shop. She dragged him inside.

"Celty this is not necessary. The world will be more peaceful without me ok? " Izaya mumbled.

Celty took him by the upper arm not wanting to touch the injured areas. They sat down by a window. The night was quiet. Clety ordered a warm tea, Izaya was freezing and kept shaking.

[Why are you so focused in this?] Celty typed.

"Why? Because I have no meaning... My purpose here , I'm nothing, I'm hopeless. Why can't you have Shinra drug me and take me home..."

[Stop that. You need to get out more. You haven't gone outside in months.] Celty sighed.

"So? What's your point? Shizuo can't help me. What makes me think you can......." He paused looking outside at the blond running in the rain with bare feet in sweat pants and a t shirt. "That idiot."

Shizuo turned his head as if on cue and spotted Izaya sitting in the shop with Celty. He walked quickly for the shop going inside. He fell to his knees hugging Izaya close. The raven whined loudly being squished.

[Well it seems to me he cares a great deal about you.] Celty smiled

"You stupid Baka!! I woke up and you were gone. Where the hell did you go!" Shizuo said hugging Izaya close rubbed his head to his chest. "I though you went to kill yourself again!"

"Shizuo please stop yelling.... I did. Clety saved me tho. The building wasn't high enough.... Oh well. Why do you care Shizu-Chan." Izaya mumbled.

"Why do I care? Why do I care!!!? I love you moron!!!" Shizuo yelled letting go standing up.

Lucky for them the tea cafe was near closing and no one was there. Shop keepers didn't have the nerve to kick Shizuo or Izaya out, let alone the dark rider. Knowing full well who they all were. Izaya looks up his eyes glazed over with tears wide and frightened so many mixed emotions. Celty patted Shizuos saying good bye. The two sat alone.

"Y..you don't mean that. You will just abuse me..." Izaya mumbled hiding his face.

"No I wouldn't do that. I'm not like those other guys." Shizuo said sitting down. " So don't go there with me!" Shizuo sighed.

Izaya kept quiet as he finished his tea in silance. Shizuo just stared at him deep in thought for their long awkward silence. Shizuo snapped from his thoughts and shook his head. Leaving a couple dollars on the table for the tea. Shizuo walked with Izaya slowly home, rain leaving them and the moon shown down on them. Shizuo had a arm around Izaya. Izaya his eyes behind hair not wanting to look at Shizuo. Knowing he was in trouble this time.