Relapse

~TRIGGER WARNING. DONT LIKE DONT READ.~

The gang member with green hair began to kick open bathroom doors to see which one was locked and which ones are not. Izaya felt himself panting as his chest burned and his eyes clouded with fear. He looked at the door. It was far but easy to run to. He knew he wouldn't make it. He was weak. He didn't have his blade, it was taken from him. He pulled his phone out. Texted Shizuo one simple word. 'Help' He slipped out from under the bathroom to run for the door. Someone grabbed the hood of his jacket and he was pulled backwards roughly. He felt his whole body jerk backwards then pinned back against a taller member of the rogue gang. He glared at them tiredly trying to keep a straight face.

" Well well well what do we have here. Some pathetic black hair brat. Spying. Ah to bad. Your in real trouble now." A pink hair punk said slyly rubbing a blade against Izayas cheek.

"Simple as this. We take your money. And you leave here dead." The gang chuckled, there were only 4 of them.

The bathroom door was shut. He wanted to yell for his human. Call for help. He kicked the one holding him in the knee. The man let go and Izaya bulted but was tackled as if the police on top of him. He yelled, his face hitting the ground hard his nose began to bleed heavily and his vision blurred. They took his arms pinning them behind his back.

"You cant escape kiddo." A green hair member said, they all looked like a bunch of punks.

"Let me go!" Izaya growled then turned his head to cough.

"Aww what's the matter kid got a cold. Are you going to call for your mom." The blue hair member teased.

"Shizu-Chan...." Izaya mumbled

"Sorry I didn't catch that. What did you say?" The pink hair guy demanded.

"Dude he better not be calling for that blond guy. Dudes a monster." The blue hair guy said with a shaky voice.

"Ah who gives a shit. We already beat up the other dude. This one is pathetic. Look at all these bones." The green hair member said.

Shizuo sat in a chair across from the bathroom waiting. He was talking to Celty through text and would look up every once in awhile to see if Izaya came back. It had been 10 minutes. He was getting worried. He texted Izaya telling him to either hurry up or he is coming inside. Izayas phone rang from the text message. The pink hair gang member stuck his hand in Izayas pocket digging out the phone.

"Ah what's this. Your escape plan? Huh?" The pink member laughed

Izaya was trying to wiggle out of the grip. He knew what,was going to happen, it was happening all over again. Just different people. He wanted to die. Be shot in the head. Such a disgusting situation, used again. Shizuo will never want him now. Even more ruined, more broken.he felt a fist to the face as he instantly stopped moving and went quiet. The noise of all them yelling, making fun of his body. Yes they wouldn't stop touching. His nose bled out onto the floor the side of his face throbbed in pain. He felt a hand touch his butt looking for a wallet. When they found it they were shocked looking at the ID now this was their chance to torture the great Izaya Orihara. Shizuo stood up and paced a bit. He then headed for the bathroom, slightly irritated. The gang member pushed up Izayas shirt showing his smooth pale back. His bones shown some but but not as much as he used to. He yelped as the blade carved in his skin deeply. A member covered his mouth and pinned him down. They carved yet another label on his body, pest, flea, reck, rat. Just a few simple words in his side. It was painful. He couldn't move paralyzed on the floor. They drew a satanic mark on his shoulder, cursing him to hell. Shizuo kicked open the front door. He didn't freeze for a second. He kicked the man holding Izaya down in the chest as he flew through the wall. The grabbed a knife and stabbed the man in the back tossing him aside. He let the last member run away to scream for help. Police soon came. Shizuo got down in his knees.