XI

"Two, just pull into the garage and shut the door."

I was getting teary-eyed at the moment, feeling both nausea and nervousness in the pit of my stomach. My little turnip knew something was wrong..

"Rosie.. What happened at Bucks?"

"I have to tell the guys what's going on."

I hopped out of the car before he could say anything else and ran inside.

+++++

"Okay Rosie, I called all the guys and they should be here soon."

I was pacing around the room, chewing on my nails. My nerves were getting the best of me and I could feel everybody's gazes set on me.

Then another wave of nausea hit me. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

"Rosie! Wait!" I heard Darry's voice yell.

There was a jiggle at the door, but I didn't answer it because I was too busy puking my guts up.

"Rosie, are you okay?" I heard Dally yell.

I guess he just got here, which means that all the guys are here. I wiped my mouth clean once I was done and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had to do this.

I walked out of the bathroom and leaned against the wall, looking at all the guys.

"I'm not what I seem like, guys.." I said softly.

"I'm not from the East Side.. I used to live on the West Side. My parents are Joseph and Katherine Smithhart. I ran away from home and now, the police is hunting me... I 'm so sorry to have dragged you all into this."

They all looked at me, blank stares on their faces until Two-Bit walked up towards me.

"Rosie, it's okay. You ran away from there for a reason and we don't blame you. We will help you in anyway that you need it..." He hugged me and I let out the breath that I was holding in.

Two broke away from the hug and I looked at all the boys. They all nodded and I barely smiled at them.

"Thanks guys.. You don't know how much I appreciate this."

+++++

Sorry it's a short update, things have been crazy..