A/N

Hi everybody, it's me again. I'm really sorry for being so inactive on this story ... I have an explanation.

When I posted my last chapter, I said that things had been really crazy lately. What happened is a church member of mine had been diagnosed with cancer. She was such a lovely lady, and if you guys could ever visit my church, you would understand how much this affected my whole family. My church is very close with one another, and it makes me upset when one of my family members are sick.

Well she was diagnosed fairly quick, around last November. She was such a fighter, but she passed on the same day I posted my last chapter. So I decided that I needed to focus on helping her family cope with the loss of her. Her daughter has always been a best friend to me, so we would make sure that she was always doing something or hanging out with my family so she wouldn't be sad or lonely.

Plus on top of that, I have been going to school, working, and recently cut things off with a guy I have been on and off with for 5 years 

It's not easy.

But writing has always been a passion of mine. Hopefully, once I get all of my schooling done, I will have more time to pursue writing, but for now, I will try my best to update as much as I can. I love you all for taking time out of your day to read my story and please comment and vote so I can critique myself and become a better writer!