Chapter 13

1011 words

The guys tiptoe back to Mingyu's room after they are finished eating.

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on my couch," Mingyu says, closing the door behind him as quietly as possible. Mingyu's mother and little sister Nari are sleeping, so they have to keep quiet.

Mingyu grabs an oversized, thin shirt and sweatpants and passes them to Wonwoo, "You can borrow these to sleep in," and Wonwoo thanks, smiling. He can't help but be really happy about something as casual as borrowing Mingyu's clothes. But hey, those are Mingyu's, and they smell like Mingyu. How could he not be freaking out internally?

Mingyu goes to the toilet to brush his teeth, while Wonwoo changes his clothes. Then Mingyu comes back with a new toothbrush for Wonwoo and Wonwoo goes to brush his teeth as well. Soon Wonwoo is in Mingyu's bed and Mingyu is laying on his couch, and the lights are off.

"I had really much fun today. Thank you," Mingyu hums suddenly in the dark.

"Me too," Wonwoo answers, and he's sure that Mingyu is probably able to hear him smile, "We should hang out more often."

Mingyu agrees and soon they are listing all the places they want to go to, all the things they want to do and all the food they want to eat. Then the subject changes from food to their most embarrassing stories. And after laughing for each other's embarrassing stories they end up talking about their future. The subject changes quickly, which isn't unusual for the two of them. They always talk about everything and anything. They could even talk about socks without it being boring. (In fact, one day Mingyu did tell Wonwoo about some emoji socks he wants to get...)

But eventually their words become more and more sluggish, and soon, them not even realizing it, they stop talking, and so they just lay in the dark, eyes closed. Wonwoo is half asleep when Mingyu whispers, snapping Wonwoo back to the reality.

"Can I change my name?"

Wonwoo stays silent for few seconds, trying to understand what Mingyu is talking about.

"Change your name?"

"In your phone," Mingyu clarifies, making Wonwoo chuckle.

"Oh my god, that really must bother you," he laughs tiredly, "Yeah, whatever. Go ahead," Wonwoo says and hears Mingyu shuffling.

"What's your password?" Minguy asks when he finds Wonwoo's phone.

"1707. Are you seriously going to change it now?" Wonwoo laughs, and Mingyu just giggles.

Mingyu falls silent as he concentrates on Wonwoo's phone, and Wonwoo can not fight fatigue anymore, and so he falls asleep.

_____

"Mingyu... Get up!"

"Mingyu!"

"Mingyuuuuuuuu!"

Wonwoo wakes up to a girl shouting Mingyu, and it takes him few seconds to realize where he is. The swimming pool, fast food restaurant, Mingyu's house. Yesterday was a good day.

"Ok, Nari. I'm awake now," Mingyu mutters to the little girl standing next to his bed, and the girl runs away, giggling. Wonwoo sits up slowly. Mingyu's morning voice is even cuter (and hotter) than his sleepy voice from last night.

Mingyu smiles sweetly at Wonwoo as he notices that Wonwoo's awake too.

"Good morning, Wonwon."