Mommy came

"Girls 10-16 get down here!" I heard the loudspeaker crackle to life as Mrs. Vervet called us down. I sighed. I closed my laptop and pulled off my headphones. I had been listening to Starships by PTX while chatting with my G+ buddy Mckenzie. BRB I wrote and wandered downstairs. I took two steps out into the lobby and gasped. And started fangirling.
"You ok?" My best friend Hope asked.
"Yas." I pointed to the office where Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi was talking to Mrs Vervet. He walked out and looked at us. The thirteen year olds. He walked up to me. "Hi!" He said energetically. "I'm-"
"-Mitch Grassi!" I said quickly. "Oh I am a fan."
"She is." whispered Hope.
"Nice energy there. So tell me a bit about yourself!"
"I have no life. All I do is watch PTX videos and Sup3rfruit. And write fanfics on Wattpad. And read."
"And sing." Hope blurted out.
"Hope! Whyyyyyyy?!" I blushed. Mitch laughed. "There is nothing wrong with that! I sing like crazy."
"Your voice will give anyone eargasms. Mine...." I blushed.
Mitch went back to the office and talked some more with Mrs. Vervet. She came out and said,"go pack."
Those words felt like diamond snowflakes in my hand. So valuable and yet, so fragile. I felt as if one word could shatter this surreal moment. So I turned around and ran to go pack my phone, laptop, stuffed bear, baby blanket, chargers, and clothes. Then I stuck my head out the window and whooped. My new life was just beginning. Little did I know, someone was watching.