Getting Used to life

.The next day, as we traveled to Starbucks, Scott looked at me and said,"are you ok?" Me, now I had just gotten adopted by my idols. I was not ok. "I'm awesomazing!" I just... Wish I had some books."
"Let's fix THAT." Mitch drove to the nearest bookstore, Barnes and Nobles, and let me pick out 25 items. "25? Thats a lot." I got all 9 House of Night books, all 10 Maximum Ride books, and a bunch of movies. I got all 6 of the Pegasus books as well. I think we got more than 25 things. We also got adult coloring books and art stuff. When I saw a Starbucks in the bookstore, I flipped. They got latte-mochas, I got a frozen hot cocoa. We got some groceries and ran. Into... Tori Kelly. I nearly fainted. "Hey y'all", she said. "Who's this sweetie?"
"I'm Marrissa. I'm thirteen and in 7th grade. I love to read, sing and go shopping."
"Well now. So do I. Y'all wanna come over tomorrow? I'll ask Colleen if she wants to come, same with Todrick. Possibly Troye, Dan, Phil, and Mark too. Wait, I think Mark is heading back to Hawaii tomorrow, nevermind. Let's swap him wit Eva. We could go to the beach!"
"Oh. Wow. Um, can we guys?" They nodded. "Wow Holy heck. I live in LA and am going to meet my fav youtubers! I can't wait!"