IDK WHAT THE TITLE SHOULD BEEEEEEEE

While on the plane to Australia, where Kevin gave me a workbook to work on, Scott leaned over me and whispered in Mitch's ear. Mitch smirked and nodded.

Scott looked at me, "you're gonna have a sleepover with Kirst on Thursday."

I looked at him. "Why... OH OK I UNDERSTAND SENSEI. I WILL DO THAT WELL."

Mitch started laughing and so did Scott. I grinned, bowed, and continued watching Avatar on the Jet Blue TV screen. I was at the point where Jake is learning how to ride a Stallion. I laugh way too hard every time I see that. And I did. The fight attendant came and gave me popcorn. It was all good.

Several hours, lots of food, and many Scömíche moments later,  we arrived. Australia was HOT AND DUSTY. We got to a very nice hotel though. It had an indoor pool. And the next day Scömíche went on a date and us two girls giggled away and sang along to Frozen.

"So, Truth or Dare?" Kirstie eyed me

"Dare..." I knew full well how evil Kirstie's dares could be.

She side-smirked. "I dare you to do the chicken dance in the middle of the road. Naked."

I groaned and we went outside. I stripped and chicken danced in the road for a while. And then I sam headlights. I turned to run, but was slammed by the car, shattering the headlights and denting the hood.