Secrets spilled

Three hours, fifteen slices of pizza, and forty computer searches later, it was done. And the fun could start. Skylar shouted, "Let's play Game of Secrets!"
"Ok... In my walk-in closet."
We sat and Sky started. "My mom didn't actually die. She just picked up and left one day."
"I have powers. Magic powers. I can control people with my mind, read minds, use telekinesis, control the wind, sense energies, and, this is a fading ability, see the future."
"You too?" Skylar looked shocked.
"What?" I stood. "My dad altered genetics. My genetics. That's how I controlled Grayson today. My powers. My abilities. I found out about them when some boys made me so mad, I was shaking. I went outside with my nine-year-old brother. Zach and I were talking. Then I stopped shaking, a glass jar exploded, and the wind started blowing. I found out about them."
Skylar nodded,"Where's Zach?"
A crystalline tear fell to the floor. "He is dead. He was adopted last year. A car hit the one he was riding in head on, and he was in the front. He was killed instantly. I think. They never found his body. Let's get off this sad topic. Frozen, ROTG, Mean Girls, or Brave?"
"Mean Girls!" Mitch shouted from the kitchen. We laughed and settled in for a long night of Scömíche.
An hour or so later...
Anna: I like the open gates!
Elsa: we are never closing them again.
Olaf: and glide and pivot! And glide and pivot! And glide and pivot....
Skylar had passed out on the couch, so I covered her up, climbed in pjs and got in bed.