Dont let them see...

As I got in Mitch's Toyota Rav4,  a thought passed through my head. I can't let them know. I have a bit of backstory, tho it is weird. I never knew my mom. My dad was a scientist who did experiments on people. When he succeded, they vanished. When he failed, they died. The reason I ran away is because he was going to use me. Again. As if I wasn't altered enough. My powers were already hard to control. I could control people with my mind, read minds, use telekinesis, control the wind, sense energies, and see the future.
Mitch pulled up to an apartment complex. He walked around the car and opened my door for me and helped me bring in my stuff. "Thanks,"I said excitedly. "We live in 2b, the other two are Kirstie's and Avin." I ran up the stairs and to the apartment 2b. LA tho. It was nice. I knocked. Scott Richard Hoying answered. "Welcome home! What's your name?" I looked up at him. "Marrisa."
"Well, i will show you to your room." Just then, Mitch struggled up the stairs to us. "We," he panted, "need to take you shopping." Scott showed me to my room, and since it was like 3:00, Mitch took me shopping. When we arrived at Forever 21 I ran to a rack with jean shorts, flats and sundresses.
           -—2 hours later-—
I made the last trip into my room and sighed, stripping off my old brown tee and jeggings and slipping into a pale pink sundress. I walked out to see Mitch on the wii singing to Let It Go. I grabbed the other mike and sang into it.
After the song finished, Scott clapped. "That was beautiful." The door rang. "Pizza's here." The delivery guy wasn't a delivery guy.  It was "Kirstie, Avi, Esther, and Kevin?" I shrieked and ran in circles, fangirling. Wyatt meowed and wandered into my room. I had a cat! I tripped and landed on the couch giggling. Scott started tickling me and I was laughing so harrrrrd. The other five were cracking up.
"She could be related to you, Mitch." K.O. joked. We dug into the pizza and wings, drank starbucks, had a pillow fight and everything. After everyone left, I got into a new pair of pjs, brushed my teeth and got in bed.