Learning to walk in my glory

"Hey!" I heard from behind me. I whipped around, only to come face-to-face with- "EVA. Omg wow."
"Hey Gurl? Who are you?" Tyler Fricking Oakley said, completely bewildered.
I explained and they were all like, ok. I walked around and found Tori. "This is so overwhelming."
"Go upstairs, I'll let you sit in my bedroom or my music room. Whatever!"
I wandered upstairs to her music room. And saw a piano. I began playing Beneath the African Sky, a song I had learned at the orphanage. Here is my secret talent. I am pitch perfect when I play by ear. I sang along.
"Beneath the african sky, sits a little girl with wide brown eyes. All alone she sighs while the world passes her by. Who will see her and wonder why? Who will hold her while she cries? Who will sing a lullaby beneath the african sky? Beneath the african sky...
Oh little girl. Oh you're such a little girl. The songs that you sing are the prettiest thing, beneath the african sky... beneath the african sky." I felt the pressure of eyes on the back of my neck. I turned around to see Kirstie staring at me. "No keep going."
"Ooh pretty little girl. Can you tell us why? Why would such a little girl sit alone, and cry? How much fear and how much pain? How much grief can a tear contain. The tears stream down like falling rain."
"That's all I know."
Kirstie Maldonado smiled. "You're good. Come down! I'll stay near you... if you want."
I nodded and walked toward the door. Kirstie guided me downstairs and stood in the doorway. "HEY Y'ALL LISTEN UP! SO,  MARRISSA IS MITCH AND SCOTT'S ADOPTED DAUGHTER. BE NICE TO HER."
Todrick Hall separated himself from the convo he held with Shawn McCloud. I walked over. "Hey it's the crazy black man that visited our school at the orphanage!"
"Ya, I have figured out that I am cray-cray, I am blaaaaack and I am a man." (For those of you who have never met him, he's greeaat.)
I laughed. "Finally, someone I know." I hugged him. He laughed.

Adopted by Ptxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें