Part 8

HARRY STYLES

She really did what she said. She hasn't replied to my comments for four days. It's not that it bothered me, not really to be honest, but it was kind of fun to talk with her. The conversations were kind off funny.

"Harry, dude, why are you chewing on your pencil?" Louis, my best friend asked me. I looked at him. "What?" I asked, not knowing what he said. He laughed.

"You were staring out of the window while chewing on your now almost eaten pencil. What's up? Is it that 'ItsMeLucy' girl on the Would you Rather site?"

I frowned. "How do you know?"

"You wrote her name on the paper in front of you," he said with a small grin. "Oh shut up," I mumbled awkwardly while throwing the half empty paper in the trashcan.

Liam was staring at me. "Is there something wrong Liam?" I asked him. He shook his head and laughed a little.

"No, there's nothing wrong. I was just thinking about that Lucy girl. I thought I might know her, but I don't."

I nodded and grabbed my chewed pencil again. Louis was right, my pencil was half eaten and it looks disgusting. I'll get a new one later on.

We're in Art class right now. We need to practice but I don't know what exactly. I wasn't paying attention like always.

"Horan, get your shit together and go to the principal's office!" the teacher shouted. Niall looked at her while pointing at Zayn.

"But miss, I didn't do anything wrong! Zayn was throwing something at me, it wasn't me!" he shouted at her. I chuckled and Niall sent me an angry glare.

"Styles, shut up." Ms. Johnson looked at me with cocked eyebrows. I nodded softly. Whatever.

"Come on Horan, we don't have the whole day!" She sighed loud. I would do the same though.

"Yeah, sorry. I need to grab my things together so I can go."

He walked out of the classroom and winked at his girlfriend Elice. She laughs a little. She's sitting with two of her friends, Lottie and Alana. Liam has a crush on Alana but he's afraid to ask her out. Such a pussy.

Alana sometimes stares at Liam but we weren't sure if the likes him or not. He just needed to ask her out.

Lottie was staring at me so I winked at her. She blushed and looked away. "Don't do that to my lil sister Styles! You don't like her, but she does. Don't give her the wrong signs," Louis said to me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're really protective."

"She's my little sister, Harry. Of course I protect her."

"Whatever."

He mumbled something and shook his head after. "Whatever," he immitated me. I laughed and shook my head. I hate him sometimes.