Part 31

HARRY STYLES

"Did we really just made a blanket fort?"

I looked at Lucy who was laying besides me. We were looking at the blanket hanging above us.

I smiled. "Yeah we did. I don't regret any of it. This is fun." She chuckled. "I agree."

She looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for the snacks though." I smiled back. "No problem. You need some good snacks if you make a blanket fort, don't you think?"

She nodded and cuddled up to me. My heart skipped a beat. I never realized that I liked her untill some days ago. I really like this girl.

"This is perfect honestly."

She sighed and closed her eyes. Her black with red hair was laying loosely on a pillow under her head. She dyed it two days ago and I loved it.

"I wanted to make a cheesy comment." She chuckled. "You're perfect, huh?" I nodded. "Yeah I also wanted to say that about you but thanks babe!"

She rolled her eyes after opening them. "Uhu, jerk." She closed them again and grabbed my hand in hers. "I like being with you."

"I like that too. I'm nice," I responded.

"Shut up Styles." She laughed and looked up to me. "But I'm serious. I really like being around you. It's fun," she said.

"I feel the same way about you Lucy," I said to her. She smiled and sighed.

"It feels better than being with Zayn. I know that I shouldn't say it, but it freaking does. You're nice to me and I feel safe when I'm around you."

"You didn't feel safe with Zayn?"

She sighed. "Less. I don't know, I didn't really.. You know? Like, I loved Zayn, but I think that I didn't love him as much as before. And I think that's why I gave you a blowjob."

I laughed softly. She's cute. "Really?" I asked. She nodded. "Yes. I think that I like you too. A little bit, not too much."

I smiled to myself. She likes me. It's only a little, but it's a beginning. "I like you too. Also a little bit."

She chuckled. "I'm glad that the feeling is mutual Harry," she said softly. She looked at me and smiled. "And I'm glad that you're here."

Her lips where suddenly pressed against mine. She kissed me softly, not with lust or anything. Just softly kissing. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her on top of me.

The kiss didn't last long, but that was okay. Lucy smiled at me after opening her eyes. "I wanted to do that for a long time," she mumbled. I smiled. "I'm glad that you kissed me."

She laid her head on top of my chest and smiled. "Can we cuddle?"

"Anytime."

This day couldn't get any better, I'm 100% sure about that.