Part 29

HARRY STYLES

It was hard to act normal. I couldn't stand seeing Zayn with Lucy, knowing what we did. But I'm glad it came to an end.

"You motherfuvker!"

Zayn ran towards me and pushed me against the lockers. I groaned softly. He knew about me hooking up with his girl.

"I'm sorry!" I said while trying to push him away from me. I could barely breath. "You went with my girl! How can you? You didn't even tell me!"

"Oh 'cause that would be much better," I said angrily before pushing Zayn away from me. "You let her suck your dick!"

"How do you even know?" I frowned. "Jake told me. He saw you two at the party. You were moaning her name and she was sucking your dick. He saw it with his own eyes!"

That fucktard. Jake can't be trusted, he's an asshole. And not only because he told Zayn about me and Lucy.

"Listen mate, I'm sorry. She was drunk and I was tipsy so I didn't really know what happened. I don't like her, she doesn't like me, we're all good."

Zayn shook his head while laughing sarcasticly. "No way, Harry. You're fucking dead to me."

He pushed me against the lockers again and walked away. "Don't ever speak to me again. I'll punch you in the face."

I rolled my eyes while grabbing my bag. I imagined it being worse. We'll talk again when everything calms down a bit. Or at least I hope we would.

I sighed to myself. I am a shithead, I know that. And I feel bad. But I can't act like that in front of Zayn, he won't believe me. But who would? It's just bullshit anyway. Cheating is bullshit, but I still did it.

I wondered if Lucy and Zayn are still together. I guess not.

Maybe we can hook up another time?

I laughed to myself. I'm awful. I can't think that way, it's bad. I shook my head and walked towards my next class. English with Lucy.

I sat down on my usual seat and grabbed my books. My phone was in front of me,
playing a Youtube video of a guy doing flips.

"You're disgusting," I heard someone say.
"What?" I turned around. "How can you cheat on Zayn?!" It wasn't towards me. A girl was talking to Lucy.

She rolled her eyes. "No, I did not. My drunk me did that. He knows I'm flirty and horny when I'm drunk. And why do you care anyway? I can do whatever I want to do."

She looked at me and smirked a little. Of course she can. Why would someone care? They're just kissing Zayn's ass.

"You're awful!" She walked away while gasping. I laughed softly.

"What a bitch. I can do whatever I want to do. Do you want to hang out this weekend, Harry?"

Lucy looked at me and smiled. I nodded. "Sure, sounds fun."

"Netflix?"

"And chill?"

She winked at me. "Maybe," she said while smirking. "But you have to earn that." I smiled and leaned into my chair.

"I can do that, watch me."

"I'd love to see you try, bitch."