Part 21

HARRY STYLES

She looked at me. It was like she had no emotion, she just looked at me. I felt uncomfortable but I couldn't say that. That would make it awkward.

"Ha, that's funny Harry," she said after a long silence. "I guess you saw some notifications on my phone a couple days ago?" She chuckled.

I shook my head. "No, I'm serious Lucy. I am HairyHarry. I had a Tumblr account. Do you want proof?" She laughed and nodded. "Sure!"

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and opened the app —what was a new app. Tumblr deleted the app from the AppStore but Would you Rather made a new one.

I clicked on my profile and showed her my name and profile picture. It was a rose, my tattoo to be exact. I love it so much so that was why I got it as my profile picture.

Her mouth dropped. "Oh well —damn. You're so gay," she giggled. I rolled my eyes at her and put my phone back into my pocket. "Well, thank you, I guess."

"I'm serious! I knew you somehow weren't straight but now you have proof that you had Tumblr I'm completely sure about that!"

I crossed my arms. "What?" I am not even close to be gay. What was she even thinking? "I am not gay."

"The fact that you need to say that is enough." I rolled my eyes again and looked into the distance. She had a nice garden.

She chuckled besides me. "Oh come on, being gay isn't that bad."

"Being called gay even though you're not isn't nice," I said. She chuckled again. "But you are-"

"No, please shut up. I'm not, okay? Thank you. You can ask Zayn if I am or not." She sighed. "Fine. Sorry."

I turned my head towards her. She smiled softly at me. "I'm really sorry. I'm just.. I don't get that you are the one that I'm talking to on the app. It's kind off weird, you know? You're my boyfriend's best friend. That's.. Just weird," she said.

I nodded. That's true, I guess. I am her boyfriend's best friend. But, what does it matter? We're friends, right? Or aren't we? She invited me to her party.

"Aren't we friends then?"

"Kinda."

She smiled. "I'm going inside again. Thanks for helping me out there, with that girl. If it wasn't for you to grab my fists she would've been knocked out now," she chuckled. I shrugged.

"It's no problem. I hope you won't punch another girl and if you do, I'd be there to help you out."

She smirked. "Deal. See you, Harry." She walked inside and I saw her walking towards Zayn. They talked some and she pointed outside. Zayn saw me and smiled. I nodded and got inside as well. It was getting cold there.

I looked around. Niall was dancing with Elice and Liam had a makeout session with Alana. I hope they'll get together soon because I ship them. Or whatever you call that.

"Harry!" Louis swung an arm around my shoulder. He was standing on his tiptoes while doing so, of course. He's the smallest of the five of us.

"What's up?" I asked. He smiled at me. "I!" He begun, "I like boys," he blurted out. I started to laugh. "You? Yeah, sure Lou. You're drunk."

"No I'm serious! I just kissed a hot guy and he is fucking hot. His name's Luke and he is cute." He smiled at me and pointed at a tall guy. He smiled at us and waved softly.

"Alright Lou you're really, really drunk. And we've been here for like, two hours. Calm down mate. You never kissed a guy," I said to him. He shook his head. "No I didn't kiss him, we made out! Wait we also kissed then."

"Yeah.. Okay. See you?" I said before I walked away. I turned around to see him waving. "You'll meet him soon!"

I quickly got into the kitchen, grabbing a drink. Zayn and Lucy were in the kitchen as well. They were talking to some other people.

"Are you Louis' friend?"

The tall guy came towards me. I nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Well.. I really like Louis and he seems to kinda like me too, but when I ask for his phone number he says completely other numbers. He even tells me there are 16 in one phone number," he said. I nodded.

"Yeah, so?" He smiled. "Can you give me his number? I mean, the real one." I sighed and nodded. "Sure, but he's not gay."

"Bi then, maybe? I don't care. We'll see tomorrow. Please?" His cheeks flushed red. "I really like him."

I sighed softly and nodded. "Sure." I told him Louis' phone number and Luke thanked me. He walked away after and I got out of the kitchen as well.

This night is getting weirder by the minute.