Part 23

HARRY STYLES

I sighed and shook my head. I just cheated with my best friend's girlfriend. This can't be true.

She was drunk and I wasn't. That's the worst thing ever. I knew she would do it if I asked and I still did it.

I sighed again and got out of her bedroom. I walked towards the bathroom quickly, looking into the mirror. My hair was a mess, just like my head.

I fixed my hair and got out of the bathroom. I looked around and walked downstairs. Everyone was still dancing and drinking. No one knew Lucy just sucked my dick.

Fuck my life.

I hate myself.

She was dancing with Zayn. She probably didn't even remember what we did, and Zayn for sure didn't know what happened some minutes ago. He had no clue.

I'm getting sick. I can't stand being here when I know that I cheated with someone's girlfriend. My best friend's girlfriend to be exact.

I walked towards the front door and got out. There were some people in here, making out and chatting with other people. I'm going home.

I sighed and walked away from her house. The music was still loud when I was at the end of her street. Poor meighbours, they must hate her. They didn't call the police though.

The night did get weirder by the minute. First Lucy was beating up a girl who called het a whore. She sure did drink something so whe wasn't really the normal Lucy she was.

I then told her I am HairyHarry. She just looked at me and told me I was gay. I am not, not even close.

She walked away and Louis said hi to me. He told me he was gay or bi, I don't know and I don't care at the moment, but that's weird as fuck. He told me he kissed a boy for fucks sake.

Not that I care about that, he can do what he want and I totally support him, but he's straight for who knows long. Or he wasn't and he told us he was. Damnit. What a liar.

I chuckled in myself. What was I even thinking, Louis sometimes acted a bit girly and he never had girlfriends for long. Maybe we just looked through it.

I shook my head and laughed. Alright, fine. Hope he comes out soon.

After that Luke asked me for his number and I'm happy I gave him that. He looked cool. Luke seems like a nice guy.

I don't know what happened after that, but for some reason I got bored and opened the Would you Rather app. Lucy replied to me so she was bored too. And guess what.

She ended up sucking my dick.

I still don't know how it happened. Maybe I drank a little too much. But that's not an excuse. I got too much into the moment and I let her do that.

She left after that and that was it. Just a quicky, nothing more.

I sighed. Fuck. She won't remember anyways and Zayn will never know, unless I tell him.

But I can't.

I can't tell him I did that to him. I can't tell him his girlfriend cheated on him with me. That's just wrong and cruel.

But I have to some day. Just not know or anytime soon. He will know. One day..