Part 18

HARRY STYLES

I walked into our school, smirking at some girls who were staring at me. Niall amd Liam were at our lockers with Elice and Alana so I walked to them.

"So how was the date?" I asked after I opened my locker. Liam smiled. "Amazing. We had a lot of fun." Alana nodded. "Yes! Our next date is Saturday," she said. "Congrats! I'm glad you guys had fun."

"They're cute, right?" Niall said while looking at him. I locked my locker and look at Liam and Alana. "Of course they are," I winked.

The bell rang. We all walked to our classes. I walked into our classroom and sat down next to Louis, who was reading in his textbook. "What are you doing?" I asked him while looking into his textbook, grabbing my books as well.

"We have a test."

My eyes widened. "No way!" I groaned. "Are you serious? I hope that you're joking." He shook his head. "Nope."

"Well, that'll be another bad grade I guess." Louis laughed softly. "Ah shut it Tomlinson."

The other students walked in as well, sitting down on their usual seats. I looked at Zayn and Lucy, who were walking in as well. She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Okay class, we have a test today," the teacher smiled at us. I groaned again. Louis mouthed: "Said so." Gosh, I hate French.

I walked out of the classroom after our test was done. "Harry!" I turned around to see who shouted my name. It was Lucy.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She smiled. "I'm throwing a party this Friday and you're invited."

I cocked my eyebrows. "Me?" I asked to make sure she was talking to me. She nodded. "Yeah, of course. You're my boyfriend's best friend."

I frowned. "Okay then, sure," I said a bit unsure. Zayn's never the one who hangs out with his girlfriend and his friends, but sure.

"Okay, I'll see you Friday! Zayn will text you my adress," she said smiling.

She walked towards Zayn. He gave me a soft nod and walked away after. I stared at them untill they walk out of school. I sighed and shook my head.

Weird. Maybe he was changing? I've got no idea.

"You're going to Lucy her party as well?" Louis asked. I turned my head towards Louis. "Uh, yeah," I mumbled totally zoned out.

"Nice!" He smiled. He walked away with a huge smile. I sighed and walked away while thinking about what just happened.

I just can't understand why Zayn was changing so suddenly. He just really liked Lucy I guess. I hope that isn't a bad thing..