Part 35

HARRY STYLES

I knocked on Lucy her door. I was kinda nervous, I mean, I was about to ask her to be mine. And I'm really getting nervous now.

She opened the door and smiled at me. "What a surprise! What are you doing here?" I smiled and walked inside, pecking her lips shortly.

"I wanted to be with you today."

She smiled. "That's adorable. Want to go upstairs? I was watching a movie. I can stop though, so yeah." I took her hand.

"That's fine. Come on," I said. We walked to her room and sat down on her bed.

"Eh, Lucy?" She looked up to me and smiled, putting her phone away. "What's wrong?" she asked me. "Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to give you something."

She smiled. "What?" I grabbed something out of my pocket. "I eh, it's kinda cheesy and kinda boring but I wanted to give you this."

She smiled and took the little box out of my hand. She unwrapped the present and opened it, a silver necklace laying in the box.

Her eyes widened. "Harry! Did you buy this for me?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. We've been hanging out for three months now since the party and.. I just thought of you when seeing this."

She smiled and took the necklace out of the box. There was 'July' written on the necklace. "Why July?" She asked me. I took the necklace from her.

"Let me put it on on you," I said softly. She nodded and I put the necklace around her neck. "But why July?"

"Because me and you got together in July," I said softly. She frowned. "What?" I smiled. It's now or never. Just say it Harry, it's not that hard right? She likes you back. Or, well, you hope she does. Just fucking ask her you idiot. But what if she says no? Ugh, I have to stop thinking.

I'll just ask her now and if she says no she says no and we'll be fine too. And if she says yes we'll be together and we'll be happy. Both are good, but yes is better.

I sighed and took a deep breath. It's now or never Harry. Ask her.

"Lucy, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

She smiled widely and nodded her head a couple of times. "Yes! Of course, oh my god." She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

"Harry this is so cute! Thank you so much for the necklace and for you to come here I-" I cut her off my kissing her lips softly. She's mine anyways, I can kiss her whenever I want to.

She chuckled and pulled away short after. "Asshole. But thank you." I smiled again, and again and again because I was the happiest boy ever at the moment.

I kissed her cheek. "You're more than welcome. I hope you didn't think it was cheesy," I said. She shook her head. "No, it was cute. Thank you, again."

I smiled and kissed her again. I was do happy that she was mine now. I've waited for this so long and now she's finally mine.

Lucy and Harry.

Harry and Lucy.

It's more than I could ever imagine.