Part 12

HARRY STYLES

"Come on Liam, make a move!" Niall aaid to Liam. He was still staring at Alana. "I can't! She doesn't like me," he mumbled softly.  I groaned and walked to the group of girls.

"No! Harry come back," he said. Liam ran after me. Elice waved at me so I waved back. Liam sighed when we arrived at the group of girls.

I looked at Lottie for a short moment. She blushed and looked away. "Hey girls," I spoke. "What's up?" Alana asked.

"Do you want to go on a date with Liam?"

Liam's eyes widen. "No! I mean, Harry! You can't ask her that!" She giggled softly and looked over at Liam. "Do you want to?" Liam blushed and sighed softly while nodding. "Yes?"

"Hmm. What about tomorrow at 7 PM?" Liam nodded. "Oh! Yeah, uh, sure! I'll pick you up. See you then?" She nodded and smiled at him. "See you then Liam."

I grab Liam's arm and pulled him away from them. He looked at me. "I hate you for that but I also love you for that." I smirked. "I know."

"And?" Niall asked curious. "What did you say?" I smirked a little.

"Tomorrow, 7 PM."

Niall smirked too. "Make a good one, Li."

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, seeing there was no notification from any app. I sighed and opened Instagram, scrolling down and watching some videos. I was waiting for Niall to get out of class so we can go home.

"Hey," someone said behind me. I turned around fastly to see a girl. I knew exactly to what person those beautiful brown eyes belonged too.

Lucy McAllister, Zayn's hot girlfriend.

"Hey, what's up?" I said. "I'm waiting," she said. "Me too." She nodded.

There was a short silence. She looked over to me and smiled. "You're one of Zayn's best friends, right?" I nodded. "Yeah."

"Why haven't I seen you before?" I lifted my shoulders. "I have no idea. Zayn doesn't like bringing his girlfriend around much."

"I understand, I'm quite hot." She smirks and I rolled my eyes. "Sure you are. Are you waiting for him?" She nodded. "Yup."

"Harry! I got out earlier!" I heard Niall shout. I sighed softly. Lucy giggled softly. "Let's go! We can catch the next bus if we go now."

I wave at Lucy. "See you around. Tell Zayn I said hi. Bye." I smiled at her and walked towards Niall.

"See you later Harry," Lucy said softly.