Hey

"Well we are no where again" I said looking back at clary and Jace.

We had just gotten the stupid mundane back and I will not go save him again so stay close where ever he was.

"Actually we're closer Emily just for your information " Alec said.

"Alright sassy mr sassy pants how are we closer " I said leaning back in my chair.

"Magnus bane the high warlock of Brooklyn "Jace said (sorry if anything is spelled wrong)

"Wow a tittle and everything" I said " but what does this have to do with clary and getting her memories back".

"I think he took them from me " clary said

Then Jace pulled up pictures of Magnus,crap please don't be any of me.

Just then one pops up of me and him in club of course me and him dancing, Alec just stares.

Izzy has to say "Emily is that you ".

"Maybe"I say and grab the the tablet and change the picture and of course it's us again.

"My god " yell and just turned of the tablet.

"So how y'all doing I so totally fine" I say

"Emily" Izzy asks

"Yes" I say trying to act casual.

"Did you and Magnus have a thing "

"No we just made meth together what do you think Izzy " .

"You made meth!" Izzy said

"No it was a joke my god Izzy I'm not that stupid"

Every one was looking at me in shock.

"So you did have a thing " Alec says

"Yes" I mumble looking at the floor

I was not ashamed of it I just hated keeping secrets from them.

"Great now we have a plan we go to Magnus club tonight and where he throwing a big party we can get my memories and we use Emily as a payment " clary spoke

"Clary we can't give Emily to Magnus...." Jace paused and thought "or can we ".

"Jace no" I said "Maybe Hoge can help"I said.

"Always Hoge to help can we do it on our own " he said

"Not for this Magnus will only do stuff for a very high pay "vi said already walking towards the library where Hoge always was.

"Hoge I need the necklace of magus's we need it as payment for clary memories and please " I said.

"Here just make sure you get the memories okay" he said handing me the the ruby necklace.

I left and went back to Izzy Jace Alec and clary.

"This was his ex lover necklace Camille it meant a lot to him " I say.

I told them the plan to get him to give us the memories and Izzy said if I texted him it would work better.

So I texted "hey baby can we go clubbing "

Thanks so much for the views and support and shout out to Alec_Is_Bae_96  for voting on all my chapters

I will write more soon and shadowhunters come on tonight watch it for it's the last this year tomorrow we morn😭