Awkward

Emily POV

I'm not being someone who throws their life away when a boy breaks their heart.

I'm a strong independent woman who doesn't really care what others say or think.

Just because Alec the love of your life,thats blue eyes that you can see your life together in.... I never said this was easy okay.

Just I'm leaving my room today to train and go on a mission, that is if I can go without being seen.

Finally I get out of bed to take a shower maybe change is good.

As I'm getting ready my mind is going a mile a minute ,all the things that could go wrong.

I have to face my fears Alec won't stop me neither will Lydia.

I'm leaving my room not looking back then Bam!

I ran into Izzy,"sorry Izzy I wasn't looking..."

"Emily thank god your out of your room I can't live without my bestfriend okay , don't leave me alone ever again"Izzy was trapping me in a huge hug yelling all of this.

"I'm trying okay but I'm going to train do you want to come with me? "I asked finally breaking away.

"Sure let me stop by my room and I'll meet you there" she stated.

"Okay sure" I walked as fast as I could past his room trying to make it.

I made it with no problems,then grabbing the small daggers from the wall I started throwing them at targets.

Izzy came in and grabbed one of the staffs and gave it to me (idk what their called ,sorry)

Her whip was what she used after it became one as well, it was great didn't fall too much for being out for so long.

It was fun actually till it happened.

"Isabel I need you to come with me ..." Alec stopped short when he saw me.

"Umm Emily I-I"  I cut Alec by saying

"I'm well but I'll leave Izzy to it good day Alec " I nodded to Izzy then stalked out.

God that was awkward .

Hopefully y'all like this I tried but if u don't I'm sorry 😐