We are not a thing

"I texted him okay now it shouldn't take long for him to reply " I said

Alec was looking at me with so much hurt in his eyes I want to kiss him and tell him I'm yours.

"When did you and Magnus get together " Izzy asked

"Well we broke up two months ago so we got together 7 months ago" I said

"He was that guy I said I was scared to ask out you told me to go for it Izzy " I said

I sat down on the chair next to Izzy at the table with the computers.

"That was him that you when out and saw every single day Emily" Alec said raising his voice

"Yes and most of the time we were at the club and spent little time together and so I broke it off okay " I said getting up.

"I told you to do that didn't I" Alec said

"Yes he was the one I asked for advice about " I said

Alec looked better and I was going to walk over there when my phone buzzed.

"It's him" I said looking at my phone " he says to come at 8 and where something nice if you must know" I said

Izzy jumped out of excitement "I will get the outfits lets go Emily and clary " she grabbed our hands and ran out the room back to hers.

"Now Emily lets get clary something that more mature " Izzy said

"What's wrong with what I have on?" Clary asked

She had a green t-shirt and jeans I would wear that but Izzy would not be caught dead in it.

" we're going clubbing not to a poetry slam" Izzy said grabbing a tight  black dress that if I had would be a shirt.

"I'm not that small " clary said looking at the dress like it was the grossest thing she ever seen.

"Its stretches I promise you'll look hot now get changed " Izzy said turning back to the closest.

"Fine" clary said as she when behind the curtain Izzy has.

"Emily what are you going to wear ?"Izzy asked

I showed her a short white dress (above) .

"I got it before me and Magnus broke up but I never wore it " I said.

"Go change in the bathroom I going to wear this she said holding up a dark blue dress that cuts of mid thigh and is cut low in the back and a little in the front .

" I'm done guys are you " I said after a few minutes .

"Yes we are waiting on you " Izzy said.

"Ok I'm coming " I said I walked out to see clary watch Izzy walk it heals .

"Don't worry I can't walk in them and I anit going to" I said with my hands on my hips.

"Well she's going to wear these" Izzy said holding up a pair of black heals.

"Good luck " I said sitting on the bed next to Izzy

"So are you and Jace good friends " clary said looking at her feet in Izzy shoes.

" you want to know if me and Jace are a thing or if Emily and him are" Izzy said

" Jace is like a brother to me and as you can't see Emily here has her hands full with my brother" Izzy said smirking at me .

"I going to grab my sandals and then Izzy help Alec he never knows how dress for these things but I'm not complaining" I said walking away.

I walked in and said " not to good looking he doesn't need another girl watching him" and with that  I walked away.

1k views guys thanks so much I so happy 🙀😆

Look what I got I love this shirt it speaks the truth

Not trying to brag I just love it!!!