Mommy home

Emily POV

Alec was no where to be seen I was running all around the institute looking for him.

"Of course" I thought "he's on the roof".

When I reached the roof he was sitting there with tears running down his face.

"Baby it's okay" I say sitting next to him.

"No it's not that was the first day I saw u and fell in love with you Emily that was my favorite thing about you was that you came to me and stayed in my arms not Jaces or Hoge me Emily " .

"Alec"I said then I kissed him with so much passion that I felt took the pain away.

I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss he put his around my waist.

I pull away for air and rest my forehand against his.

"Alec I love you I have since I first saw you" I said.

"Emily I love you too" he give me one last kiss before pull away.

"We better get down there before they worry" I say

I grabbed his hand and ran down stairs and I regret doing that.

Maryse was home and she was glaring at me crap.

"Mom" Alec said and she hugged him.i think Alec loves his mom more than anything that's why I think he cared about his mom opinion about Malec and not his dad's.

Jace also ran down and gave her a hug.

I walked over to Izzy and clary.

"How come Maryse hugged Alec and Jace but not Izzy mom are supposed to hug their kids "clary said.

"Shadowhuters aren't big on hugs" I said.my mom don't hug Izzy I know how u feel.

"Where max and Robert?" I asked.

"There was a problem at a institute but they will be here shortly" Maryse said butting in to our conversation

After that I went to the training room and I lost track of time.

I walked into the hallway and heard Izzy and Maryse talking I listened .

"When will they be coming"Izzy said.

"The clave said any day now but we will act like no ones here " Maryse said.

"Mother I'm sorry for messing u....."Izzy started.

"We do not apologize your brother will make up for it " she said and after that I ran and didn't look back.