Memories

Emily POV

"Clary you draw amazing" Magnus said as clary got up.

"I only knew one person that could draw as good as this and was amazing in bed " Magnus said.

"Do you remember that night Emily?,I do" he said.

I looked down at the floor and Alec gave Magnus a look.

"Okay quit with the taking we need to get this demon thing over with."Jace said.

"There is too many of you one has to step out" Magnus said

"I will" Jace said

"Okay then everyone stand in the pentagram and join hands" Magnus spoke.

I held my hands out for Alec and Izzy they got the idea and joined.

Magnus began to talk and I saw the necklace that we brought on izzy' s neck it was glowing.

"It will take a memory of someone you love the most" Magnus said

Clary went first it was her mom as hers then Izzy it was her brother Alec.

Then mine shown it was the day I met Hoge at the institute.

Alec showed it was me on my very first day at the institute crying in his arms.

No one was supposed to know I was weak.

"No the demon lies" Alec yelled.

"Don't break the bond" Magnus said.

Alec released my hand.

"No" I yelled.

The demon grabbed Izzy all I could do was stand there till I realized that I had to do something.

I took out my sword And tried to cut the demon but I couldn't clary memories would be gone.

"Clary" I yelled.

She had to have read my mind because she took my sword and killed the demon.

"Izzy" I said getting on my knees next to her.

"Does she always sit still and not move" Magnus said.

Izzy shot up and looked around I hugged her.

"Clary thank you without you my pairbtia would be dead" I said after I let go of Izzy.

"Was that u in Alec memory?" Clary asked.

"That was a long time ago and where is he " I asked

"Your good looking friend left when he saw that Izzy was okay" Magnus said with a drink in his hand.

"Thanks Magnus and by the way he not interested" I said and I ran out the door heading to the institute.

Ok guys I know it's bad and I took forever but 3k views still amazing and look at this

Its my lock screen and back ground ❤️😍