New Rules

My name is Rose my father is Max, the leader of dauntless. About two years ago I became a leader of dauntless. I passed my initiation with flying colors.

Since then I have made some amazing friends. For example I have Four, his real name is Tobias Eaton. He was a transfer from abnegation. He was ranked number two in his class after me.

I can't try and tell you anything about myself without mentioning Tori. We met on the train after we picked Dauntless as our faction.

I have never clicked so perfectly with a human being. I would do anything for Tori, She is beyond my best friend. She is my sister not by blood but family does not end in blood. Tori had a brother, his name was George.

Once upon a time Tori, George, and I were inseparable. Until the second stage of initiation the mental part. They got inside of our heads, George was Divergent so he broke the system.

Some of the others got jealous. Needless to say it all ended with some other initiates throwing George off the chasm. 

Next was Eric. He was actually a little more than a friend. He is my boyfriend, I fell for everything about him. Most people may think he is some horrible person but he is a great guy when it comes to me.

I always have had a tendency to pick the wrong ones, but Eric is my bliss. Eric leads Dauntless beside me while Four works in the control room.

Along with someone I grew up with his name is Zeke. Zeke stood by me my entire life, when my mother died I shut down. Zeke and his brother Uriah literally saved me from myself.

Your mind can be a dangerous place sometimes.

Waking up beside Eric his arm was draped across my waist. I slid out of bed wearing Eric's black shirt and some short red shorts.

Headed for the kitchen I started cooking some bacon for breakfast. I started to sing to myself while I cooked dancing a little.

Someone came and grabbed me from behind and kissed my shoulder. I jumped and Eric laughed.

"Good morning." He said smirking.

I laughed "Hey you.." I giggled.

Eric let me go and started to make the eggs. "We have that meeting today right?" Eric asked.

"Yeah... But you know us being leaders has its perks." I said putting the bacon on a plate.

Eric chuckled "And that would be?" He asked.

I smirked "I already know that this meeting is about.." I said winking.

Eric grabbed me "And when were you planning on telling me?" he asked in my ear.

I smirked "After you made me my eggs." I said laughing.

Eric chuckled shaking his head turning around cooking and once he finished he handed me the cooked eggs. "We are getting new rules.." I said stuffing my face with a piece if bacon.

Eric sighed "I should have known all these meetings with Jeanine something had to of been up." he said eating.

"I don't know something doesn't feel right.." I mumbled.

Eric took me in his arms. "As long as I have you beside me we can handle whatever they throw at us." he said grabbing my face.

I nodded. "Ugh.. I love you." I groaned kissing him softly.

Eric smirked "I love you too. Now go get dressed." he said.

I smirked skipping to the room. "I love when you get all bossy." I groaned.