Stage 2.

The next morning I woke up extremely early and made my runs around the Dauntless compound. When I walked back into my room I heard the shower on and smirked slipping inside the restroom and joining my boyfriend in the shower.

"You actually almost scared me a little bit.." Eric bit his lip wrapping his arms around my waist.

Laughing I shoved him against the wall. "Scared Huh?" I stared into his eyes. "You should be."

Raising an eyebrow Eric bit my bottom lip and picked me up slamming me against the wall. "And why is that?" He playfully challenged me.

Smiling I laughed as he crashed his lips onto mine. The water crashed over our bodies and the small shower seemed so much bigger than before. When we finally managed to get dressed Eric and I headed to where we would be handling stage 2.

When we arrived I went into my room and set everything up

When we arrived I went into my room and set everything up. I would be taking care of Will, Lynn, Molly, and unfortunately Peter. I let everyone else explain everything and I just prepared everything in my room. Someone opened my door and I looked up from my computer screen seeing Eric walking over.

"You know..." Eric grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. "You don't have to waste your time with all of this... We can let someone else handle all this." He suggested.

I smiled shaking my head. "I can't, this is a mission you know... Ensuring the future of Dauntless." Eric began to trail his kisses up my neck.

"You are so noble." Eric whispered in my ear.

Pushing Eric into the chair I shook my head. "What you didn't get enough this morning?" I asked Eric as his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Is there really such thing as enough when it comes to you?" Eric smiled up at me.

Biting my lip I leaned in softly kissing Eric and running my fingers through his hair. Suddenly the door opened and Eric and I turned around to see Peter. "Um. Sorry. Four told me to come in here..." Peter looked at me before looking down.

Standing up Eric laughed. "I'm going to leave you to it then... Are you sure about this Rose?" Eric questioned once again.

"Positive. Don't worry I'll be home in time for dinner." I winked.

Peter looked over at me watching Eric and I. "You better be." Eric smirked grabbing me and kissing me one more time before walking out of the room.

"You two are real cute." Peter said sarcastically.

Looking at Peter I furrowed my eyebrows. "Sit down." I commanded.

Doing as told I got the serum ready and walked over to Peter. "Wait.." Peter held his hand up looking into my eyes.

Pausing for a moment, Peter opened his mouth to say something when I injected him with the Serum. Walking over to the computer I looked back at Peter who fell into a daze. Staring at the screen I watched closely.