Revalations.

"Come on, who knows what's going to happen guys!" I grabbed the bottle of alcohol waving it around.

Four laughed. "I don't think she is going to let it go Zeke." Four crosses his arms.

"Then I guess it leaves us with no choice." Zeke smirked.

Licking my lips I looked at Tori. "Come on Tor. Live a little." I bit my bottom lip pouring glasses for everyone.

"You really think Drinking is the best thing for you right now?" Four whispered.

I nodded with a smile. "I'm Dauntless Four." I handed him his glass. "I'll enjoy it while I can."

Taking a long swig of the liquor and smiled. "I don't think I have drank since we were inducted into Dauntless." Tori giggled.

Jumping up I shook my head. "Tori you are a genius! Can we go drink by the chasm?" I begged.

Zeke laughed looking at Four. "Why not? Just like the good old days." He looked at Tori.

The guys grabbed onto the bottle and carried it out while I sat by Tori who got quiet. "You know the real reason we are going there right Tor?" I asked.

She nodded. "It used to be our place. Before.." she closed her eyes.

"We do it for George too." I held her hand and we walked to the chasm behind the boys.

When we arrived people had started joining us and we were all surrounding the chasm. Enjoying the presence of the people I loved and the place I knew that no matter what I am never alone.

There was alcohol everywhere and It was inevitable for me to get wasted. However, there are people who have the effect to make you sober up. Sitting near the chasm I laughed listening to Four talking when suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. "Time to go home Rose." Eric whispered in my ear.

I shoved him off of me. "I'm not going home Eric. I'm having fun with my friends." I shrugged. "You don't own me." I stepped back.

"Own you? I never said I did. Come on you shouldn't be drinking right now.." Eric whispered.

Closing my eyes I shook my head. "Eric.." I smiled taking his hand. "Back off." Walking away Eric tried to grab my arm and Four stepped in front of me.

"Are you unable to take a hint? If you're not here to drink.." Four started to say.

Eric nodded. "That's fine Rose." Eric turned around and walked away.

Shaking my head I frowned feeling my heart breaking. Eric and I are drifting further and further apart more and more each day that passes. Seeing Four talking to Tris I smiled. Zeke and Tori had both vanished so I was just drinking alone.

Then I heard Peter coming along with Drew I smirked noticing them heading in my direction. Staring down at the chasm I thought of George. I still remember when they pulled him from the water.

Shaking my head I backed up bumping into someone. Nearly dropping my glass I made sure to not spill my last drink. However, I did nearly fall face-first into a wall. Thankfully a friendly face broke the fall with his chest. "How many times do I have to save you?" Peter laughed. Taking my cup away from me Peter smelled it.