Stage 1. Part 1.

I woke up early the next morning did my normal run around the Dauntless Compound then headed home taking a shower getting ready for the day before Eric could wake up

I woke up early the next morning did my normal run around the Dauntless Compound then headed home taking a shower getting ready for the day before Eric could wake up. Once I was ready I went to the kitchen making some pancakes and making a plate and grabbing some orange juice.

Going into the bed room I walked over setting the juice down on the nightstand waking up Eric by shaking his arm. Opening his eyes Eric looked at me and smiled once he saw the pancakes. "Whats the occasion?" Eric smiled sitting up resting his back on the headboard.

Passing him his place I shrugged standing up. "Can I not just cook Breakfast for my soon to be husband?" I groaned standing up passing him the cup of juice.

Eric sighed shaking his head. "Well thank you." Eric said staring into my eyes.

"Your welcome. I wanted to get a early start today so after you get done eating get dressed." I said. Raising a eyebrow Eric looked at me and I sighed. "Please?" I asked.

Eric nodded and smirked. "Okay Fine. But its only because I love you." He said Laughing I clapped and walked out of the room.

"Alright I will be right back." I said. "I told Four I would wake h-" I tried to say when Eric cut me off.

Shaking his head standing up. "You are not going to wake up Four." Eric said placing his plate down.

Rolling my eyes I smiled. "Eric I am just knocking on the door to make sure he is up. I am not even stepping in-" I tried to explain when he cut me off again.

"Dressed like that?" He asked pointing at me.

Looking down I laughed. "Eric come on. I am Dauntless I show it most days." Eric shook his head picking up his jacket tossing it to me.

"Most days I am with you--" Eric tried to say when I rolled my eyes.

Walking over to Eric I ran my hand through his hair. "Babe shut up. I love you and everyone knows they even look at me sideways and they are dead." I said holding my hand up hand flashing my engagement ring in his face.

Rolling his eyes Eric shook his head. "Still not good enough." He said taking my hand into his moving it from his hair leading me to the living room. Opening the front door he nodded across the hall. "Go." He barked.

Smirking I raised a eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Fine.." I giggled walking over to the doorway winking at Eric. Banging on the door excessively for about 45 seconds Four opened the door and groaned.

"I'm up." Four smiled when he looked and saw Eric leaning on the doorway. "Could your leash be any shorter?" Four asked sarcastically.

Nodding I shrugged. "Have you learned how to beat me in a fight because if not I would shut you dirty little mouth." I said crossing my arms when Eric groaned.

"Alright. We will catch you later Four. Go wake up the transfers take them to the roof you are teaching them to shoot." Eric said and I smirked walking back to my room.