Returning the favor.

Due to my training with Peter last night I ended up sleeping in longer than usual. Feeling myself being pulled into a warm chest I opened my eyes and the sun shined in as I woke up beside Eric. "Hey, Good morning." I whispered.

Eric smiled. "Morning." He leaned down placing a kiss on my lips. Running my hand through his hair I deepened the kiss. Pulling away from me Eric started to kiss down my neck.

Starting to giggle I closed my eyes. "You seem happy this morning.." I breathed out.

Looking up at me Eric nodded laying back down beside me. "Can't I just love my girlfriend?" He asked. I shrugged looking into his eyes I licked my lips starting to pout.

"When you say it like that... I feel bad for asking." I whispered.

Eric didn't say anything he just kissed me again. Glancing at the clock on the wall my eyes went wide realizing how late it was and everyone will arrive at the compound soon. "Listen babe I love you like this and all but I am super late, I have to be in the control room today. I have to get ready." I pushed him off of me jumping into the bathroom.

Trying to get ready I felt arms snake around my waist. "Can't you be a little late?" Eric mumbled in my ear. Turning around I stared into his eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Just a few more minutes."

After about Thirty more minutes I was ready and headed to the control room

After about Thirty more minutes I was ready and headed to the control room. Walking in Zeke looked over at me. "Wow. A leader? Late? On Visiting Day?" Zeke shook his head.

"Unbelievable." Four laughed.

I shook my head. "What are you even doing here Four? Aren't you supposed to be with the transfers?" I questioned sitting in between my two best friends.

Four shrugged. "It's visiting day. I will deal with them later. Do you know Peter was so upset about you leaving? Eric almost tossed a knife at him to get him to focus." he smirked. "Like he is jealous of an initiate or something.."

Smacking Four in the back of the head, I leaned over to his ear. "I can call your girl and get her to shut you up." I mumbled.

"Four has a girl?" Zeke whipped his head around.

Four shook his head. "You know Rose always messing around." Four smiled lightly sending me a smile I knew meant trouble.

"Okay, that's enough talking. Bring up the cameras in the Dining Hall, and entrance and hallways." I demanded standing in the middle and looking at all the screens.

Seeing the transfers haven't arrived yet I bit my lip. "I will be right back." I said heading down to the room all of my Dauntless Transfers were staying in. Leaning on the doorway I watched as Peter pulled off Tris's towel and her naked body was seen to everyone.

Walking into the room I stood in front of Tris. "What the hell is going on in here?" I asked staring at everyone making the laughter stop quickly.

"We were--" Peter tried to say when I cut him off.