Peace.

The train would reach the end of the tracks by nightfall, which gives me until then to get ready for that jump. Right now the wound in my thigh that my mother's blade left is making me lose a lot of blood. Pulling out one of my daggers I cut my pants so I can see the wound better, There was a huge hole carved deep into my thigh. Peter dropped to his knees beside me, unable to take his eyes off all the blood. "I am so sorry Rose, I didn't..." Peter tried to say when I cut him off.

"Peter... You have nothing to be sorry for. You did exactly what I always knew you would." I pulled out some alcohol to sanitize the wound. "You saved me." Pouring the alcohol into and all over the hole in my leg I felt my heartbeat start to race.

Reaching out Peter held my leg down as it trembled. Walking over Four bent down beside me, taking over he started to patch me up. "Are you going to be able to jump?" Four wondered looking up at me.

I nodded. "You know me Four, I'll figure something out," I said confidently, Four nodded taking that as his chance to wrap the bandages as tightly as he could to get the bleeding to stop. Tossing aside the used medical supplies Four helped me stand up while Peter quickly put away the unused supplies.

"You know you're still strong Rose, we all know already. It's our turn to show you that we are strong too. Let us help you." Four said looking down at me.

Looking over at us Tris watched us closely, shaking my head I looked over at Peter. "You just did. Thanks for that, now I am fine." I stepped away from Four standing on my own.

Four smirked. "Alright. Just try to avoid putting pressure on that leg as much as you can," he advised walking back over to Tris.

Standing up Peter tossed my backpack on his back, stepping closer to me Peter started to mumble. "I can jump first and help you, you know... Just in case..." Peter tried to say when I cut him off.

"Thank you, but I'll be alright." I attempted to stand up gritting my teeth as I felt the pressure on my thigh-burning my entire leg. Letting out a deep breath attempting to calm my heartbeat, and taking a step forward I felt my entire body shake. Reaching out I ran my hands over the walls of the train car, leaning against the cold metal I let out a sigh.

Walking over Peter shook his head and let out a chuckle leaning on the wall beside me. "You're extremely stubborn you know that?" Peter flashed a smile.

"Oh, you have no idea." Four mumbled.

My mouth fell and I let out a laugh. "We should get ready to jump, it's nearly time." Glancing out of the train car I saw it was finally nightfall. Four began to wake Tris up and I waved over to Marcus and Caleb instructing them on how to properly jump from the train.

After I was done explaining I turned and looked out of the train seeing nothing but darkness. "I can go first." Peter offered.

I shrugged. "You could.. but too late." I pushed myself and used all my strength to jump off of the train. The ground approached much faster than I remember and I moved my body like I have a million times. Instantly I felt the pressure building in my right leg, touching the ground I used everything I had to land on my feet. Somehow I managed to successfully stick the landing however, I felt my right leg burn as it completely gave out and my entire body crashed to the ground.

Peter who had just landed right beside me rush over. "Rose!" He called out to me.

Gripping onto my leg I tried to take deep breaths. "I'm okay.." I looked down at my leg bright red blood started seeping through my bandages. My leg was throbbing from the pain and I couldn't even try to stand on my own.

Rushing over to me Peter wrapped his arms around me sweeping me off the ground. Groaning Peter brushed his hand over my wound trying to adjust his hands, so that way he could hold me without hurting me. Looking down at his hand Peter noticed it was covered in blood, looking down at me in his arms Peter's eyes widened. "Rose. I told you to let me help you. This is my fault, I did this to you. I don't care if you think I saved you. When you stop bleeding, that's when I will believe I saved you. Until then I am just a guy who keeps hurting people." He shook his head, meeting up with Caleb, Marcus, Tris, and Four by the edge of the wall. The only way out of the City.