Consequences.

Waking up in the bed Eric's arm was draped around my waist, standing up the cold, chill air hit my bare body and I rushed into the bathroom to take a shower. Getting dressed I stared at myself in the mirror, Fixing my hair I just stood there, not moving the slightest inch.

 Getting dressed I stared at myself in the mirror, Fixing my hair I just stood there, not moving the slightest inch

"How did I get so lucky?" Eric questioned leaning on the bathroom wall.

Smiling I shrugged. "Because I love you." I walked over to him placing my hand on his face.

Eric grabbed my hand and I sighed. "I love you too." He let go of my hand and grabbed my waist kissing me softly.

Pulling away I smiled. "Can we just stay in this moment forever?" I asked.

Eric nodded. "Sounds good to me." He picked me up carrying me back to bed.

Laughing I wrapped my arms around him as he tossed me down. "Remember you asked for this. I don't care if you are late today." Eric bit my neck and I smiled when we heard a knock on the door.

Groaning I rolled my eyes. "Are you kidding me?" I pouted kissing Eric one last time. Pushing Eric off of me I walked to the door and turned the handle.

"There she is. How have things been since I have been gone?!" My dad smiled.

Gasping I shook my head. "Dad?" I was so confused and at loss for words.

"Yeah... Dad. What is wrong with you?" He questioned.

I smiled. "Nothing is wrong. Please, come in." I opened the door.

My father chuckled. "No need. I just wanted to let you know I need you and Eric to meet me in my office whenever you can."

Furrowing my eyebrows I nodded. "Is everything alright?" I felt my heartbeat pick up.

"Of course It is. I'll let you get back to Eric. I can tell I interrupted something." My dad said pointing to his neck.

Closing my eyes I touched my neck feeling a sting knowing Eric left me a mark. Taking a breath I smiled, shaking my head I looked up.

"We will be right over." I closed the door and ran back to Eric who was getting dressed.

Putting on his shirt he smirked. "That was your dad, right? What did he say?" He asked.

"Just for me and you to meet him in his office, but he did say he could wait." I walked to him.

Eric laughed turning around and placing both of his hands on my face. "I love you Rose, really I do. You know we can't keep your dad waiting." Placing a kiss on his lips I frowned and walked out of the room letting him get ready.

Going to the kitchen I made some eggs and toast as fast as possible so we could eat before we left.

"You didn't have to cook Rose." Eric walked behind me.

I shook my head. "I wanted to." I took a bite. "Now hurry up and eat your the one who didn't want to keep my dad waiting Remember?" I raised an eyebrow.