°•When he asks you out•°

Mike Schmidt - You were on your phone, sitting upside down on the couch, while Mike watches the Walking Dead on TV. You just texted your gay friend, Brett, and he texted back an update of his relationship, with his gay boyfriend. "Man... Brett sure is lucky..." You said, as you sat up, and leaned back at the couch. "Who's Brett? Is he someone I should know about?" Mike asked. "Nah... He's just one of my best friends... Don't worry, he's gay... And has a boyfriend already... Funny though..." You giggled a little. "What's funny about that?" Mike asked. "I'm like two years older than him, and he already has someone to be with... My god..." You said, as you heard the chime of a facebook update. It was Brett and his boyfriend, on a date. "I'm so jealous... I really want to have a date...." You mumbled, as Mike smiled. He grabbed something from his bag. It was a red rose, along with a message. You were blushing bright red, and so was he. He was looking away, and covering his face. You giggled, and opened the message. It said: Will you be the cheese in my pizza?. At first you were confused, but you soon realize what it meant, because it was very cheesy if you'd ask me. You giggled, and said, "I'd love to go to Bobo's Pizza, and have a date with you. As long as you'd be the pepperoni in my pizza, Mike." You said, as you snickered. You both went on with your date, and to be honest it was the very first time, you've actually been asked out on a date.

Jeremy Fitzgerald - "H-Hey (Y/N)...?" Jeremy asked, as you put down your math book. "Yes, Jeremy?" You asked, as you rubbed your eyes. Jeremy stiffened his body, when you were rubbing your eyes, you looked very cute. "C-Can I-I ask y-you s-something?" He asked shyly, as he twiddled his thumbs, while facing the floor, and blush was painted at his face. "Sure, Jeremy. What is it?" You asked back, as you crossed your legs. Jeremy looked like he was about to explode. He was sweating like crazy. "Uhm... Jeremy? Are you feeling okay?" You asked, as you placed your hand on his shoulder, only to hear something unexpected. "Will you go out on a date with me, (Y/N)?!" He exclaimed, as you just sat there surprised. He just said it straight forward. No stutters. Jeremy realized this, and grabbed a pillow, he hugged it, and buried his head into it, laying on the bed rolling sideways, and screaming sorry. Your first reaction was surprised, but then you giggled. Jeremy sat up, and lifted his face from the pillow. "W-Why a-are you l-laughing...?" Jeremy asked embarrassed. You faced him, and kissed his cheek. His face was as red as a tomato. "Why didn't you ask sooner, Jeremy? Sure, I'll go out on a date with you!" You exclaimed, as you gave him a big warm bear hug. Jeremy blushed a new shade of red, his face should be on fire, due to all the heat! You didn't mind at all, his blush is cute if you ask me.

Scott Cawthon - You were reading a new romance book, that Scott lend you, and laying down the bed. Scott sat next to you, reading another romance book that you lend him. "Hey... Uh... (Y/N)?" Scott started, as you flipped the page. "Yes, Scott?" You asked back, not taking your eyes off the book. Scott coughed, and gulped. "Would you go to page 134, please? There's something interesting there..." He said looking away. You sighed in irritation, because you haven't gotten to that chapter yet, but decided to check it. You flipped to that page, finding a sentence, highlighted with a pink highlighter. "Will you go out with me? " Your eyes widened, and you didn't look at Scott. "Scott." You said firmly. "Y-Yes?" Scott talks back in a nervous tone. "Turn to page 248, would you please..." You said, trying to hide the smirk on your face. Scott was literally panicking, and he went to that page. Finding a highlighted sentence. It was highleted in yellow. "How could I say no, to that?! " it says, as Scott's eyes widen. He faced you, and you just smiled, and you said, "That's payback for spoiling the book, and I'll see you tonight at 6, Scott."