°•When you get sick•°

Mike Schmidt - "Babe. You're burning up!" Mike panics as he looks at the thermometer. "D-Don't be silly...." You try to stand up, "I'm fi-ugh..." You then fail, and fall into his arms. He sighs, "Babe, get some rest. I'll tell Boss that you're sick, and ask Jeremy to take over our shift." Mike says, as he carries you bridal style, up the stairs, and into your room. "W-Wait.... Our shift .....? What about you, Mikey...?" You squint your eyes at him, as he smiles, and kisses your forehead, "I'm going to take care of you, baby girl." He lays you down on the bed, as your face has turned more red, due to blushing and your fever. "You're so cute, (Y/N)" he says, as he texts/calls the other guards.

Jeremy Fitzgerald "Jere-bear..... I feel like.... Shitu....." You groan, as Jeremy carries you to your bed. Jeremy found you laying on the floor, groaning out loud. Jeremy heads to the kitchen. "I told her she shouldn't have pulled up an all nighter on (TV Series), and eating nothing else other than ramen for the whole night." Your little brother said, holding a sippie cup of milk. Jeremy heads back to your bedroom, and giving you your medicine, which by the way tasted nasty as fuck, and a glass of water that washed it down. "(Y/N)-chan, p-please listen to me, 'k-kay...?" Jeremy pleads, as you nod. Jeremy then recieves a text message from Mike: "Hey Jeremy, mind taking over my shift tonight? My baby is sick right now, and I can't leave her alone." Jeremy sighs, and replies, "Can't... My (Y/N)-chan is also sick, and I have to call in from work... Sorry..."

(Me be like: *ahem* SINS *ahem* )

Scott Cawthon - "Dear. What did I just say?" Scott crosses his arms, as you sneeze. "Bless you." Scott wipes your nose, using some tissue. Scott places a warm towel over your head, and placed a warm blanket over your body. He kisses your forehead, you began to blush. He heard his phone vibrate, he sees a text message from Mike, "Hey, Scott can you takeover my shift tonight? I need to take care of my girlfriend, she's sick right now." Scott had the same coincidence, and replied, "Can't... My dove is also sick, and she is in no condition for me to leave her alone.", You sneeze again, and try to reach for the tissues. Scott gives it you, and says, "Bless you, again.". You smile, "Thanks dear...."

Vincent Bishop - You've been up the whole week, having no sleep, and eventually encountering a small cold. Vincent cradles you in his arms, you were still cranky because of the lack of sleep. "Vincent... I wanna go to sleep... On my Bed." You emphasized on the last phrase, but he ignored you, and pulls you down on the couch, you on top of him. "I'm warning you... I swear... If I wasn't this fucking tired.... You'd probably have a needle through your throat... Already..." You voice fades off, as you drift off unto dreamland. Vincents couldn't help but smile at your sleeping face. Vincent's phone vibrates, receiving a text message, from Mike, "Mind taking over my shift tonight? ", Vincent replies, "Nope. My baby is sick."

Fritz Smith - "I told you that you shouldn't run that fast! You sprained your ankle!" Fritz reminds you, wrapping a bandage around your swollen ankle. You sniff, "Sorry..." You felt a bit guilty. Fritz then felt guilty. "Bunbun... Can you walk...?" Fritz stood up, lending you a hand. You put pressure on your foot, trying to stand up, but when you did you felt a click on your ankle, as you yell in pain. Fritz flinches, and tries to help support your ankle. He gulps, for he had no choice. He carries you bridal style, "We should get your ankle checked up." He says, as you nod. Fritz receives a call from Mike, "Talk to me, Mike." Fritz says, through the mic on his earphones, "Can you take over my shift tonight? " Mike asks. "Sorry, I gotta take my cinnamon bun to the hospital, She's getting a check up." Fritz replies, and ends the call.

Richard Jones - "Baby girl? You don't look too well..." He says, as you gave out a tired yet confused look, "Huh? What's it to ya?" You squint your eyes at him. You come out the kitchen, holding a cold compress on your head. "You hit your head, huh?" Richard brought it up. You nod, hissing in pain. "And you can't concentrate because of the stinging pain?" He asks, as you glare at him. "Babe, if you're here to piss me off, you can just go." You growl at him. Richard chuckles, and hugs you, "Don't be mad at me, sweetheart. I won't go to work, if you can't go. I'm going to take care of you, okay baby?" He says, kissing your forehead. You blush, and sigh, "Fine...". Richard's phone rang, and he puts it on speaker, "No Mike. I'm not taking your shift. My sweetheart is sick. Bye." He then ends the call.

Chris Parker - "Baby...?" Chris hugs you from behind, whispering near your ear. "Are you alright? You haven't been speaking to me... Since this morning..." He pouts, resting his chin on your shoulder. You sigh, without a sound, and then pull out your phone. You started typing, he raises an eyebrow. You show him your phone, "Sorry baby... My throat hurts when I speak, so I'm trying not to speak until the soarness wears off.... And with that said... I might not go to work later... All the screaming might make my voice soarness go worse.... " you typed, as Chris looks at you, with a sad look on your face. "I'm sorry...." He says, as you pat his head, He then kisses your cheek, with a smile. Chris receives a call from Mike, "PLEASE PLEEEEAAASE!!! TAKE MY SHIFT TONIGHT!!! YOU ARE MY LAST CHANCE!", Chris shakes his head, "Nope. My baby angel is sick and she needs all my attention right now.", Chris ends the call. You blush, and text: "Baby.... Angel...? " you ask, as he chuckles and nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna know who's the one in the taking Mike's nightshift?

Mikey ಠ_ಠ
GUYS ISN'T IT STRANGE HOW OUR GIRLFRIENDS GOT SICK ON THE SAME DAY!?!?

Jere-bear (^(エ)^)
Yeah.... It was very convenient...

PHONEGEEE♥-♥
Yumeko. You had something to do with this. Don't ya...?

(」゚ロ゚)」 Yumeko-senpai
Uuhhh..... Maybe...?

Vinny (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anyways, I still like it~ I get to cuddle with my baby, instead of going through hell tonight! *celebrates*

RichardJ (¬_¬)
I can't believe I'm saying this but, I gotta agree with Grape. I have the chance to snuggle with my little angel, instead of seeing those creepy-ass animatronics.

(」゚ロ゚)」 Yumeko-senpai
At least you guys get to cuddle with your girlfriends... I only text my borfriend online, without even meeting him in real life *cries*

DonutBunFritzy ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)
Wait... So who's going to take over our shift tonight...?

ChrystalParty └(★o★)┐
Well? Since all our baby girls are sick, and we NEED to stay to stay until they're okay... So our last option is...

(」゚ロ゚)」 Yumeko-senpai
BUT I JUST FINISHED MY EXAMS. I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH HELL.

Goldie-kun
You have no choice, Yumeko~ I look forward to seeing you tonight~

(」゚ロ゚)」 Yumeko-senpai
Fuck. Fuck this fukcing fack-