°•When he gets drunk•°

Mike Schmidt - Honestly, you thought that if Mike got drunk he wouldn't be that bad, but oh you were terribly wrong. You never thought that Mike would be so... Imaginative. "BAAAAAAAAAAABE COOOOOOMEE HEEEEEERRRREEEEE!!" he screams from the living room. You sigh, "Mike, I know you're drunk as fuck, and you can barely move in that state, but please tone it down? I'm just in the kitchen." You say, as you walk over seeing his face all red. "I SAW A BIG MOOOONSTER!" He exclaims, flailing his arms around, while holding the empty bottle of whiskey. You cross your arms, as he continues to flail his arms, until he eventually stops when he accidentally dropped the bottle. The shattering of the bottled echoed throughout the room. Mike started crying, like a child, while you sigh in annoyance and hug him. "You're so childish when you're drunk."

Jeremy Fitzgerald - He wasn't really the type to get drunk, but... "(Y/N) IS THE BEST GIRLFRIEND *hic* EVER I TELL YOU *hic* GUYS!" He screamed at his own anime figurines, holding the bottle of beer in his hand. "WATCHA SAY? *hic* WHO'S BETTER THAN MY *hic* LOVELY WAIFU?? He sure is loud when he's drunk, and... Affectionate. You just walked in on him screaming at his figurines, 'till he finally realized your presence. "Heeeey *hic* baaaaby~" he purred, sloppily kissing you on the lips. You pulled away, "Where did you get the beer, Jere-bear?" You ask, as you try to support his weight. You could hear the hiccups with his mouth closed too. He giggles and kisses your cheek, "It *hic* doesn't matter~" he says hugging you tighter, keeping you in a karate death grip. He was touching you, in areas that are PG. You knew this was going to be a long night.

Scott Cawthon - He was always the mature one in the gang, he knows what's best and has a good personality, but when he gets drunk? Well, he's somewhat of the opposite. "I WANT MOREEEEEEE" He starts whining as you sigh, "Scott, you've already had 5 bottles of whiskey, and look at you." You point at his face, "You're all red!" You exclaim, as he pouts, "I'M NOT EVEN DRUUUUUNK!" He whines louder, as you rub your temples in between your index finger and thumb. "Okay, if you aren't drunk then tell me what you time it is." You say, as he looks at the clock, "It's fuck'o'clock." He said straight forward, as you let out a giggle. He frowns, and crosses his arms like a brat, "I swear to drunk, I'm not God." All night you burst into laughter, at all the drunk phrases that he was saying.

Vincent Bishop - He's more affectionate than usual. "Heeeey baby guuuuuurl~" he purrs as he rests his arms around your waist, his head on your shoulder, leaving a trail of kisses. "Sweetheart, you're drunk." You say, as he lets out a chuckle, "And what makes youuuu think like *kiss* that baaaaby~?" He grins, as his grip on your hips tighten. You sigh, "You reek of alcohol, and you're way more affectionate than your usual self, although..." You pull on his necktie, loosened it up a little, his face inches from yours, "I honestly like it when you're drunk, sweetheart. You gently drag your fingers down from his cheek unto his jawline, then neck. He felt chills down his spine as he slowly lets out a small grin. He hugs your legs and lifts you up. He walks over to the couch and sets you down under him. Before he could even start, he fell asleep.

Fritz Smith - He came home, claiming he was only: "Tipsy". You walk over to him, "Fritz, I thought you'd be home by 7." You say, as Fritz raises an eyebrow, "Buuuuut it issss 7..." He whines, as you sigh and point to the clock, "It's already 1 in the morning." You cross your arms, as he pouts. You could clearly see that his face was red, because of the alcohol. He leans forward and lands a sloppy kiss on your lips. You were taken aback by the sudden action, but quickly melted into the kiss. As soon as you pulled away, he started giggling like a little child, "Yooou'reee so cuuute up cloooose, cupcaaaaake~" he grins, as you blush and look away. He knew that your weakness was his affection. "C'mon cupcaaaake~" He purrs, as he lands another one, and another and another, before finally passing out on your arms.

Richard Jones - "Ow! Fuck!" Richard's yelp of pain, woke you up from your sleep. You slowly opened your eyes, and sat up, rubbing one of them. Your vision focuses on the silhouette in the darkness. It was Richard holding unto his foot. It seems he stubbed his toe. "Richie? Did you *yawn* just got home?" You say, in a sleepy tone, opening the bedside lamp. "Oh shit, sorry *hic* sweetheart, I didn't mean to wake *hic* you up." He apologizes. Clearly he was drunk. Before you could say something, he had already plopped himself next to you, cuddling close and resting his head on your chest. You could smell the scent of alcohol. "How many bottles did you have?" You ask, as he looks up at you, and then down to his fingers. He started to count, he was like a child. "Eleven*hic*teeeeeen~" he responded, you let out a chuckle, and kissed his forehead.

Chris Parker - "I'M HOOOOOOOOOOOME~!!!" he slammed the door open, holding up a bottle of alcohol in one hand, and his jacket in the other. You rush over to him, "How many drinks did you have, Chris?!" You ask, as he raises an eyebrow at you. "(Y/N)! Baaaaabyy~ Dance with meeeeee~" he puts down the bottle, and drops his jacket on the floor. He takes both of your hands into his, you look at him, "Chris, I don't think this is such a good ide-AH!" He pulled you into a dance, it was like a sloppy waltz, if you could call it that. Once Chris couldn't maintain his balance anymore, you and him fell directly unto the couch, laughter filling the air. Your arms wrapped around his nape, as his snake around your waist. You pull him into a sloppy kiss. He kisses back, gripping tightly unto your waist. He pulls away and grins, "You be wiiiiild~" he purrs, before passing out on top of you.

Ooft. This was rushed but okay. :))))) Suggest more scenarios yay.