°•When you get jealous•°

Mike Schmidt - You and Mike, were sitting on a bench, at the park. It was peaceful, until a girl with snow white hair approached both of you. "Mikey~! It's been so long~!" she exclaims, as he hugs Mike from behind. You were overflowing with anger, wondering "Who the fuck is she?!". "D-Doll?! What are you doing here?!" Mike exclaims in question. Doll smirks, and stands in front of Mike and licks her lips. "I came to get you back, Mikey~! Now give me a kiss~!" Doll exclaimed, as she tried to kiss Mike. You gritted your teeth, and your hands balled up into fists. Before her lips, even touched his cheek, you stood in between them. "Uh, who are you?" Doll asks, pointing at you. "I'm Mike's, current girlfriend. So back off, Doll. He's my man." You said, as you pulled on Mike's arm dragging him away from Doll. Boy, was she furious. Mike smirks, and kisses your cheek, "You're cute, when you get jealous." Mike says. You puff your cheeks, and blush. "Shut up..." You mumbled, as Mike kisses your forehead.

Jeremy Fitzgerald - While Jeremy was taking a bath, you snatched his phone and browsed his photo gallery. So far, most of his photos were pictures of Sailor Moon fanart. You were looking through his pictures, until you came upon a Picture of a girl, hugging Jeremy. Your Jere-bear. You looked into the details, of the photo in question, noticing it was just taken Yesterday. Jeremy comes out the bathroom, "(Y/N)? W-Why are you l-looking through m-my phone?" He asks, as you growl at him, showing him the picture, "Dare datte kore wa dare?! (Who the hell is this?!)" you yelled at him in Japanese. He scans the picture, and stutters, "(Y/N)-chan! I-It's not what it looks l-like!"Jeremy says, raising his hands in defeat. You cross your arms. He swallowed a lump in his throat, "S-She's Suki's girlfriend... My c-cousin". Your face shifts to a dark shade of red, "(Y/N)-chan i-is so cute w-when she's  j-jealous." Jeremy teases.

Scott Cawthon - You and Scott were in the book cafe, of course to read books together. You then saw, Scott reached for a book and gave it to a girl with long blonde hair in a hipster looking outfit. They both exchanged smiles, and let out small giggles. You bit your bottom lip in frustration, as you were trying to concentrate on the book you were reading. Scott sits down next to you, and raises an eyebrow, "Is everything alright, My Dove?" He asks, as you look away and scoff at him. Scott tilts his head to the side in confusion. He sighs and shrugs it out, as he starts reading his book. You look over to him, to see him eating a piece of cheesecake. You leaned over and bit the piece on the spoon, that Scott was going to eat. Scott looks over to you, and you were blushing a little. He sighs and smiles, "You're so cute." He leans on the table, and has another spoonful of a cheesecake piece, ready to be eaten by (Y/N).

Vincent Bishop - You woke up from your nap in Vinny's bed, you look at yourself wearing an oversized purple sweater. You blush and breathe in the scent of the sweater, it was Vinny's. There was a knock on the door, "(Y/N), you better be up, babe. We have a visitor." Vincent says, as he heads downstairs. You fix yourself up, and wear his fuzzy purple slippers, along with the oversized purple sweater. Of course you were wearing a pair of shorts. You head downstairs, to see another guy with Vincent, on the couch. He was being.... friendly, with Vincent. As you know, that Vincent has always been a hit with the ladies and the men. You would often see him, being friendly with them, but even if he was, he was yours, he said it himself. You puff up your cheeks, and smack Vinny's head. He replied with an 'Ouch'. You cross your arms and scoff at him, as the other guy lets out a chuckle, "I can see why Grape has a girlfriend like you." He says, as he stands up, "Well I better get going, don't wanna be late." He waves at them, letting himself out. You look at him in pure anger, "Hey, babe! I-It was just a funny j-joke!"

Fritz Smith - You and Fritz were on your morning jog. You both decided to have an ice cream, at the nearby Ice Cream Salon. You sat down and saved a seat for Fritz, while he orders for both of you. You glanced at Fritz, and saw that the cashier was getting friendly at him. You know, Flirty Friendly. You grip your bottle, and bite your bottom lip. He finally got the orders, and sat down on the table with you. "Hey, guess what, the cashier was so nice, and he gave these to us for free! Isn't she so nice?" Fritz then notices your expression and sighs, " I know that face, Cupcake. You don't have to be jealous," you began to protest, "What? Who said I was jealous? I was just concerned over the fact that she's getting so friendly with you! That doesn't mean that I'm jealous! GEEZ Fritz! You're so assuming!" You take a bit of your ice cream, having a tint of red on your face. He chuckles, and pats your head, "Sure, Cupcake."

Richard Jones - Just as you both finished the night, Richard had to head to the kitchen, to get the pizza that he bought for you and him. You were waiting at the entrance for him. It was taking him too long, so you head to the kitchen to check if something was wrong. You peek into the kitchen, to see Richard and Joy talking (Read TNNS first, if you want to know who she is lol.). Richard was holding her hips, and Joy had her arms on his shoulders. Something burst in you. You tap your foot, and growl at them, "And what is this?" You ask, as Richard flinches, a blush on his face. Joy rolls her eyes, "Can't you just tell her already? Its gonna be even more awkward if you just stand there and blush, pumpkin." Joy crosses her arms, as Richard looks at you, " Uhm.... Well I was asking help from Joy... with Dancing." You blush and cover your face, letting out a chuckle, "For a s-second there... I thought y-you were cheating on me." Richard hugs you, caressing your hair, "Though you look pretty cute when you're jealous. Now I know how to tease you." You blush and cover your face.

Chris Parker - There was another dance party, that Candy wanted you and Chris to attend. So you both did, but right after you both arrived, you and Chris were instantly dragged by Candy to the VIP area. "(Y/N), sweetheart. Please stay here for awhile, and Chris," Candy glares at him, "I trust you to keep her company. She is your girlfriend after all." Candy closes the curtains to give you both some privacy. You smile, and sat on his lap facing him, he lets out a smirk. You started to kiss him, and he rested his hands on your hips. You giggle in each kiss you give him. Before you could give him another kiss, the curtains were abruptly opened. A girl you've never seen before, was looking at you and Chris. "Oh. Uhm. Chris, sweetie. I thought you'd want to dance?" She asks Chris. "Uhm... Maybe later." He lets out an awkward laugh, as she closes the curtains. You had this annoyed look on your face, also having a red shade on it. "Aw come on, Baby. She's just a friend (MIRACULOUS LADYBUG REFERENCE.)" he says as you flick his forehead, and cross your arms. He sighs, and nuzzles your neck, "You're so cute when you're jealous."

~~~
SO YALL ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I UPDATED. SO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAP, AND I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE. - Sin/Lara