°•When he gets jealous•°

Mike Schmidt - "H-Hey, (Y/N). C-Could you h-help me w-with t-the b-boxes...?" Jeremy asks, as you nod. You picked up two boxes, as Jeremy picked up the other two. The way you smile and look at Jeremy, made Mike irritated, and fuming with jealousy. Once you put the boxes in the back stage, you waved a goodbye at Jeremy. "T-Thanks for h-helping m-me out, (Y/N)!" Jeremy says, as he waves back. You went out the room, and went to look for Mike. "Where could he be...?" You asked yourself. You entered your's and Mike's office, to see Mike irritated. You could tell that he was irritated, because his arms were crossed, his fave shows this irritated face, and he taps his foot on the floor rapidly. "Okay, what is it now, Mike?" You asked, as you sat next to him. He huffs, and looks the other way. He was really pissed. You thought about every possibility you could think of, that would make him pissed off, it could either be Vincent or when you helped Jeremy pick up the boxes earlier. You thought about the Jeremy possibility, and it could be a 60% chance, and Vincent wouldn't just pick on Mike, without any reason, and it's because you knew Mike was the jealous and protective type. You sighed, and said, "Jealousy strikes, yet again.".

Jeremy Fitzgerald - You and Jeremy were at his place, playing Minecraft, in an online server. It was a hunger games map. You had a (Any Minecraft Skin) skin, while Jeremy made has his own skin. The hunger games rule, was to partner up. When you were about to partner up with Jeremy's character, a guy with a ninja skin approached you. Since you were wearing headphones, with a microphone, you could communicate with them through voices. "Hey hot stuff." He said. "Uhm... Are talking to me?" You asked. "Who else baby girl?" He said, as you started to get irritated. "Sorry, but-" before you could say anything, he started to speak, "So wanna be my partner, babe?" He asks, as you let out a nervous laugh. Jeremy sees this in your half of the screen, and grits his teeth. He approaches both of you, and stands in front of you and the guy. "H-Hey! S-She's mine!" Jeremy said, through the microphone of his headphones. "Oh yeah? Come on, babe. You're better off with me~" the guy said, as you growled. "You'll be the first to die in this map." You threatened him, in a scary tone. He left you both, and went to find another partner. You look at Jeremy's face, he looked annoyed. The hunger games didn't even start yet, so you could detect something very familiar. Jealousy. "Hey, Jere-bear?" You suddenly asked, as Jeremy jumps from his seat. "Were you jealous, because he asked me to be his partner~?" You asked playfully, as blush grew on his face.

Scott Cawthon - "I'll be right back, Scott." You said, as you stood up from the couch, and headed into the bathroom to, Powder your nose. What you didn't know, that you left your Wattpad in the inbox menu, where you were chatting with your male friend. Scott couldn't restraint himself, so he took a peek into your conversation, with the male. "Hey, can't wait to see you! I miss you so much!" The male sends. "Me too! I just can't wait~! I gotta go, See you~!" You send, as the male sends a smiley face back. Scott bit his lip in frustration, and crossed his arms. Once you got back from the bathroom, you gave out a confused look. "What's up with you, Scott?" You asked, as Scott gives you a weird look. "Who the hell is, (Insert Random Male Username Here)?" Scott eagerly asks. "Uhm... My older brother. Since he doesn't have a Facebook account, he uses Wattpad to communicate with me." You said, as Scott grew a blush on his face. You gasped, and sat next to him. "Don't tell me you're jealous, Scott!" You exclaimed, as you poke his cheek. "I'm not jealous." Scott admits, as you giggled and kiss his cheek. "You are so cute, Scott." You said, as Scott's face was a tomato by now.

Vincent Bishop - Ryan, your best guy friend, passed by your house, just to say hi, and just because he was bored. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?" Ryan asks, as you hug him. "Yeah it has! I haven't seen you since high school!" You exclaim, as Ryan hugs back. Vincent sees this, and is fueled with jealousy and anger. "So, what are you doing here?" You asked, as Vincent wraps an arm around you, protectively. "Yeah. What are you doing here?" Vincent asks, sounding a little irritated. You introduced them to each other, as Ryan waves at Vincent. Vincent just glares at him. Ryan started to sweat a little, and said, "Well sorry, (Y/N)... I gotta go... You know, family problems..." Ryan said, as he gave you one final hug. He leaves the house, and you close the door. "I don't like him, (Y/N)." Vincent admitted as you sighed. "Do I detect jealousy, Vinny?" You playfully asked. Vincent huffs, and crosses his arms. You smiled, and said, "Uhm... Vincent.... Ryan's homosexual...".

Fritz Smith - You and Fritz decided to head out to buy donuts. Fritz couldn't stop staring at you, because your outfit looked cute. You glance at him from time to time, to tease him. Once you've arrived to the Bakery. You stood in front of the counter, with Fritz holding your hand. The cashier, was a guy with blonde hair, and blue eyes. His name tag says, that his name is "Daniel". While Fritz was telling, Daniel, what doughnuts you guys want, Daniel would stare at you from time to time, with a smirk on his face. When you gave the money to Daniel, he accepted the money, along with your hand, kissing it. You blushed, as you saw him wink at you. Fritz saw this, and was fuming in anger. He wraps an arm around you, and yells at Daniel, "Hey! Keep your hands to yourself! She's my girl!". A girl gives you the box of Doughnuts, and apologizes. Fritz glares at Daniel, while Daniel swallows a lump in his throat. Once you left the store, you ate a doughnut. "You were jealous, weren't you?" You playfully asked, as Fritz bit his doughnut, and blushed.

Richard Jones - You were walking out the office, holding hands with Richard. You just finished Night 3, and you were as tired as hell. You rubbed both of your eyes, not watching the way. You accidentally bumped into someone, making you fall back. Before, you could even touch the ground, two different hands, were holding unto your wrists. You opened your eyes, to see two purple men. "Be careful, (Y/N), dear~" Vincent purred, as Richard growled at him. "Back off, Grape." Richard barked at Vincent, while he grins back at Richard. "Aww~ C'mon Richie, I would never steal yours~... Unless, you're offering~?" Vincent purred, as Richard pulls you closer to him, protecting you from Vincent's dirty hands. "Fuck off, Grape." Richard cuss, as Vincent grins, and winks at you. You blush a little, and hid behind Richard. Once Vincent leaves the hallway, Richard looks at you, to see you blushing. "Why are you blushing for him?!" Richard pointed out, as he crossed his arms. You look at him, and raise an eyebrow. He looks the other way, while you look up at him. You placed your hands on your hips, and smiled at Richard. "Why not? You jelly~?" You taunted, as Richard blushes, and grabs your hand. You both leave the pizzeria, with a smile on your face, and a blush on Richard's.

Chris Parker - "Hey, (Y/N)! This Order is at Table 14!" Joy said, as you nodded. (If you remember her from the New Night Shifter, then you will know who she is). You picked up the tray, and placed it on the table, with a family of five. A father and mother looking like in their late 40's, a girl who looks like 21, a boy who looks like the same age as you, and an even younger girl who looks like she's 8 years old. "Here's your order!" You exclaimed, as you put their order on the table. As you were putting the food down, the boy that looked as old as you was staring at you, and even better he was blushing. "Yay! Pizza's here! Thank you so much, Miss!" The youngest exclaimed, as you smiled at her. "Your welcome, dearie~! Enjoy the food~!" You said, as you waved at them. The boy was still staring at you, and you noticed it. You waved at him, and he was surprised, he waved back. Chris saw this, and gritted his teeth, and gripped on his broom. After work hours were done, you and Chris were about to head home, but Chris forgot his phone in the employee lounge. He told you to wait for him outside, and he'll be right back. You leaned against the entrance, only to be greeted. "Hello, Ms. (Y/N)." It was the boy earlier. "Hello, uhm... Sorry I don't know your name..." You giggled, as he smiled. "Well the name's Damien. I've gotta say, Ms. (Y/N), you're really pretty once your under the moonlight~" he says, as you blushed at his comment. You let out a small giggle, "Thanks Damien.". He smiles, and takes out his hand, "Wanna come to my apartment? We'll have lots of fun~" Damien purrs, as he leans closer to your face. You take a step back, only to bump on someone. You look up, to see Chris. "Aww... Don't tell me that this is your boyfriend..." Damien complains, as he shoves his hands in his pockets. Chris glares, at Damien. He swallows a lump in his throat, and lets out a sigh, "Bummer... You were a keeper... *sighs*... Well, see you next time, Ms. (Y/N)..." Damien says, as he began to walk away. You look at Chris, and he was still glaring at the direction where Damien went. "Do I sense jealousy, Chrystal~?" You taunted, as Chris faced you and blushed. "He was trying to hit on you! What would I do? Let it happen?! Nope!" Chris complains, as you giggle, and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're very cute, Chris." You said, as you hugged him, and he hugs back, with a blush on his face.