°•First Kiss•°

Ya'll excited~? First kiss here we go~!
Requested by: fostnefox101

By the way, I'm drinking strawberry milk, and it keeps me awake, it's like coffee for me le lolz. Strawberry milk is mah fave, aside from tea le lolz. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THIS IS THE WORST INTRO, YOU'VE GUYS HAVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR ENTIRE F*CKING LIFE.

Enjoy though~!

~Yumeko-senpai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike Schmidt - You sit next to Mike, as he checks the cameras. He lets out a sigh, as Bonnie leaves you both alone. You leaned your head on Mike's shoulder. "Is something the matter, (Y/N)?" Mike asks. "Mike, do you ever wonder, what a kiss really means?" You asked, out of the blue. Mike's eyes widen, as he looks at you. "What do you mean, (Y/N)? A kiss is a kiss right?" Mike replied, and you shook your head. "I mean... Does it really have a meaning behind it? Does a kiss really matter?" You started to ask questions, which you want Mike to answer. You looked down, and avoided his gaze. Mike sighs, and puts down the tablet. He stands up, from his chair and kneels down to face you. You avoided contact, and he frowns. "(Y/N)...? What's with these questions...? Is something bothering you...?" Mike asked, as you shook your head. Mike didn't believe your answer, something really was bothering you. Mike heard a sob, and saw a tear roll down your cheek. Mike had a worried look on his face. He places his hand on your cheek, wiping the tears away. "(Y/N).... C'mon you can tell me..." Mike said, as you began to cry. Mike hugged you, and you cried on his chest. "I miss my brother... Our parents left us... He made our promises... through his sweet kisses.... He promised me... he would never leave me... But... He's gone... And he's never coming back! I miss him..." You cried, as Mike hugged you tighter. "I never knew, (Y/N)... But... It's okay..." Mike reassured, as you look up at him. He gave out a warm smile. "Because, he will always be by your side, trust me... I know..." Mike said, as he places his hand on your cheek, wipes away the tears still falling, with his thumb. Your eyes wide open, as he leans forward. His eyes slowly started to close, and yours as well. He slowly leaned in, as his lips touch yours. He wraps his free hand around your waist, and his other hand, intertwined with yours. Your other hand was placed on his cheek, as you pull him closer. You both pulled away from the kiss. Mike hugs you, and leans closer to your ear. He whispers, "That kiss has a meaning, (Y/N). Cherish it.". Your eyes widen, and you hug him back. "I love you, Mike..." You whispered, as he smiles. "I love you too, (Y/N)..."

Jeremy Fitzgerald - You and Jeremy were laying down on the couch, watching the anime named Accel World, (one of my favs~!). You were actually laying on top of Jeremy, while Jeremy wraps his arms around you. Both of you cuddled, and giggled, as you both watch the anime. It comes to the scene where Silver Crow, gets his wings. "I love this anime." You said, as Jeremy nods in agreement. "Hey, Jeremy?" You asked, as Jeremy looks at you. "Y-Yes, (Y/N)-chan...?" Jeremy replied. "Have you ever had your first kiss...?" You asked, as Jeremy began to blush. "N-Not yet, exactly... W-Why'd you ask...?" Jeremy asked, as you shook your head. "No reason...." You sighed, Jeremy was curious. "W-What about you...?" Jeremy asked a bit nervous. You grinned, and looked up at him. You decided to tease, and joke him for a little. It's obvious that you still haven't had your first kiss, but you decided to tease Jeremy a little. "Actually~ I've already had my first kiss~" You teased, as Jeremy's heart sunk. "O-Oh... c-could y-you tell me who h-he is...?" Jeremy nervously asked. You grinned, and asked, "Why'd ya ask?". Jeremy stiffened, and shook his head. "I w-was... J-just... C-Curious... that's a-all..." Jeremy stuttered. You raised an eyebrow, and sighed. You leaned towards his face, and asked, "Would you be jealous, if I told you that....". Jeremy blushed, as you leaned closer. Resulting to a simple nod. You giggled, and caressed his chin. "I'm cuddling with him right now...?" you said, as you cupped his cheek, and leaned closer. Jeremy just stiffens up, as soon as your lips lands on his. He soon calms down, and kisses back. He wraps his arms around your waist, and you wrap your arms around his neck. You pulled away, and smirked. You rest your head on his chest, and he kisses your forehead. You purr like a kitten, and he laughs a little. "k-kitty..." He whispers, as you both continue to watch the anime episode.