°•When he tries to cook for you•°

Mike Schmidt - Mike planned to make homemade pizza, before you come home from your part time job. It was easy, at least that's what he thought. You came home to see Mike, in the kitchen, slowly pulling out the pizza from the oven. You notice the surroundings, flour bombs and pizza sauce splatters everywhere, it looked like a food massacre. "I promise I'll clean up later, but first..." He shows the decent looking pizza to you, "Wanna try a slice...? I made it myself." He asks, cutting a slice and placing it on a plate. You smile, as you took a bite. "It's delicious! You are good chef, Mikey." You add, "But next time, don't make a big of a mess."

Jeremy Fitzgerald - Jeremy wanted to do something special, because you've been stressed out the whole week. He decided to bake you a pie. "Geez... B-Baking is so complicated..." He stutters a bit, checking the recipe. It was now 6 PM, you came home from work, stressed and tired as usual. "Hey little bro? You alseep ye-" you head in the kitchen, seeing Jeremy in an apron, and holding pie in his hands, "U-Uh.... W-Welcome home, (Y/N)-chan! I-I made this pie for you!" Jeremy stutters, blushing profusely. You smile, and approach him, "Thank you, Jere-bear." you kiss his cheek, and then asked, "Is little bro asleep yet?"

Scott Cawthon - Scott decided to do something fancy for your date tonight. He decided to make dinner. Angel hair spaghetti with some of that fancy wine that Scott has kept should be perfect. As soon as you came over to Scott's place, you put your things on the coffee table, and head to the kitchen to see him having tomato paste on his cheeks and clothing, spaghetti noodles on the counter and floor, and some puddles of red wine? "I can explain." Scott closes the stove, "I can't cook okay?". You smile, "That's why I came with takeout. Is Chinese okay?"

Vincent Bishop - You got sick on your way home earlier from work. You got the flu, Vinny thought he'd make up dinner in bed, Vinny decided to make Cream of Asparagus soup, which is delicious if I say so myself, with a side of croutons, and a glass of orange juice. Everything turned out okay actually, aside from the fact that he almost tipped the pot of soup, then he nearly burned himself by almost touching the pot with his bare hands. He sighs, as he scoops a ladle-full of soup and into a bowl, along with a bowl full of croutons, on the tray. He pours the juice into a glass, and placing it on the tray. "Perfection. Now to bring them to-" he looks to his side, and sees you wrapped in your blanket, "Baby! You shouldn't be out of bed!" He exclaims, as he hugs you, "Thanks for making dinner, sweetie..." you manage to whisper out, as he pets your head. "No problem darling. Go and sit on the couch, and eat." He smiles.

Fritz Smith - As a person who exercises a lot, and at the same time eats a lot, you would at least expect him to know how to cook, then again.... You opened the door to his apartment, since he said he'd make lunch for you guys, you see him in his kitchen, being all clumsy. You let out a chuckle, "hey Fritz. Are you alright?" You put down your bag, on the couch. He jolts, and nearly drops the plate of food. He made you a plate of Tomato Bacon Grilled Cheese, and a glass of strawberry juice. You look at him, in awe, "You made this?" You ask, he blushes and nods. "It looks.... Delicious." You say, as he sits down the couch, and you sit with him. He smiles and feeds one to you, "Oh my goodness! This is amazing!" You exclaim, as he smiles, "I'm glad you like it, cupcake."

Richard Jones - Richie wanted to do something special for tomorrow, because you just passed your finals for college, so he decided to make some of the fancy food, for dinner. It did not work out for him at all. Once you arrived at his place, you mistook it for a murder scene. All the red stuff that was splattered everywhere was tomato sauce, there was something on ceiling, it looked like a steak. Then you stepped on the rug, feeling something under it, you never even bothered to look under it. You walk up to Richie, and kiss his cheek, "You could have asked for some help from me or my sister." You chuckle, as he rubs the back of his neck, "I just want it to be special, for my little sweetheart." He admits having a small blush on his face. You smile again, "I'll help clean up, plus I have some wings takeout. I bought them on the way home, thought we could share it." You say putting your bag on the counter, and tying your hair into a bun, "That would be nice." Richard smiles, and kisses your neck lovingly.

Chris Parker - Chris wanted to surprise you with a celebratory dinner, for being promoted to Assistant-Head-Waitress. He got Mike and Jeremy to keep you busy, until he could finish preparing everything. "Everything must be perfect." He says, as he lights up the candles on the table, while the food was still cooking on the stove. He starts to hum a tune, his hips swing side to side. He started to dance to the beat of his humming. "Nice ass-shaking, Chrystal." Chris jolts, as he turns around, to see you. "(Y/N)! You weren't supposed to be home yet!" Chris says, as he blushes. Jeremy and Mike followed after, "S-Sorry, Chris! She was t-too quick!" Jeremy admitted, as Mike crosses his arms. Chris rubs his temples, as Mike and Jeremy see themselves out. You chuckle, "Sorry for ruining the surprise." You admit, as he places a hand on your cheek, "It's fine, congrats on the promotion by the way." He smiles and kisses your forehead. You both enjoy the dinner, and it was fantastic.

~~~

So yeah. That's that. That's the ending of the book. I'm sorry but im not in the fandom anymore....

JUST KIDDING DUDE I STILL HAVE MANY IDEAS TO DO HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Okay im sorry, see yall in the next chap! - Lara/Sin