°•When You do Self Harm (His POV)•°

Requested by: _AnnCawthon_ and demonsinoursoul

Never knew this would come out so soon. Trigger Warning guys, read at your own risk. Sorry if it took so long to write ;-;

Mike Schmidt - It's been awhile since me and (Y/N) had alone time. She started to wear turtlenecks. She doesn't want me to get near her neck at all costs. It's getting frustrating. Right now, she's asleep on the couch, with me, I tug on her turtleneck, to see red marks on her neck. I gasped, and that woke her up. She pushes me away, and clutched her blanket. This filled me with rage, "Who did this to you, (Y/N)? If I find those assholes, they're going to-", "I did it. To myself." She answers, making my facial expression lighten. "W-What...? Why would you do that...?" I asked, as she looked at me, on the verge of tears. "I've been trying to hang myself, Mike." (Y/N) answers, as I stay silent, clearly shocked. "It haunts me, Mike... My parents died in unfortunate events and my sister was taken to the Hospital, and she's in a coma, because of me..." She answered, as she currently letting tears stream down her cheeks. I sigh, and approached her. I let her face me. "You aren't alone, (Y/N). I beg you. I don't want you getting hurt anymore..." I say, as (Y/N) cries more tears, and places her hand on top of my hand. I smiled, and placed my lips on hers. She kisses back, while she calms down. "Thank you, Mike...".

Jeremy Fitzgerald - Something's going on with (Y/N). She started to eat less, in fact she's not eating much for the past weeks. I could see her spine poking out her back, it's frustrating. I had to see what was up. I made (Y/N) her favorite food, she would never say no to that. As I served the food, she pushed the plate away. I've had enough. "(Y/N)-chan... Please Eat... I-I'm worried... Y-You're starving...." I pleaded, as she kept on averting her gaze from me. I approached her, and bent down to my knees, as I looked up at her. I placed my hand on her cheek, feeling her teeth already. "(Y/N)... Y-You haven't e-eaten in d-days... P-Please t-tell me w-why..." I pleaded once again, as she places she hand on top of the one on her cheek. "Jerebear.... I've noticed that I've been gaining alot of weight lately... And I thought that you would hate me, if I went fat..." She said, and it clearly disappointed me. I sighed, and hugged her. "N-No matter, w-what your a-appearance is.... I w-will still, a-and always l-love you... A-And that's a-a p-promise...." I reassured, as she starts to cry. I stroke her hair, letting my fingers get tangled in her hair, but I didn't care.

Scott Cawthon -  (Y/N) has been avoiding me lately. I need to find out. I headed over to (Y/N)'s place. I've had a talk with her Mother, and she said that (Y/N) hasn't been talking, and has been locking herself up in her room, for 2 weeks. "Thank you, Ms. (L/N). I'll see what I can do about this." I reassured, as (Y/N)'s mother nodded. I headed up the stairs, and arrived at (Y/N)'s room. I quietly opened the door, and closed it as I entered the room. There was only light in the bathroom. I took a peak through the small gap, that the door left. I saw her, just in front of the sink. She was holding a bottle of pills. She was about to swallow one, but before she could, I opened the door, and stopped her. "(Y/N). What are you doing?" I asked. She stays silent, this made me even more worried. I grabbed her by the wrist, and pulled her towards me. I held her close, placing a kiss on her head. She didn't struggle, she felt lifeless. "Why are you doing this to yourself, dear?" I asked, as she buried her face on my chest. "They help me, escape from this awful reality, that I'm living in, Scott." She answered. I let out a long sigh. I pulled away, and cupped her face. "Dear, do you think this reality is awful? Do you think that your family and friends are awful?", she kept being quiet. "Do you think that I'm awful?" I asked, as her eyes shot open, and faced me. "N-No..... I-I... Never.... You aren't..." the more un-finished words she said, the more she started to cry. I held her close, stoking her hair. She cried on my chest, clinging unto my back. I kissed her head, and told her, "Please don't ever do this again...".

Vincent Bishop - "Hey, uh babe? You okay?" I asked, as I knocked on the bathroom door. "Don't bother, Grape. She's not coming out anytime soon." (Y/N)'s brother said, as he carrying a box of clothing. "Why not, bro?" I asked, as he glared at me. "First: Don't ever call me Bro. Second: She's been like that, ever since our high school reunion, two weeks ago." He said, as he entered the room, I sighed, and knocked on the door, "Hey, babe? You alright...?" I asked once more, no answer. I started to get impatient. "I'm coming in" I whispered, as I opened the door. I was shocked at this sight. I saw her on the floor, a plastic bag on her head "(Y/N)!" I yelled, as I removed the plastic bag, seeing her face pale. I shook her, and she started to cough. "Why would you do this to yourself, babe?" I shrieked. She averts her gaze from mine. I forced her to face me. "Please tell me." I pleaded, as she sniffed and let tears fall stream down her cheeks. "These girls from the highschool reunion... They kicked me, they cut me, they spat on me, and..." Before she could continue, I tightly hugged her. "Don't listen to them, babe. You're beautiful, and amazing... Don't let anyone tell you that you should die in hell. They were the ones who deserved it." I said, as I let her cry on my shoulder. I'm going to have a talk with those girls later.

Fritz Smith - She's been very quiet lately. She's been wearing long sleeves, and has been refusing to hold hands. Something is definitely wrong. I had to find out. Right now, she should be cooking breakfast, yeah she slept the night at my place. I just woke up, and I headed downstairs seeing her cooking breakfast, while humming a tune of our favorite song. I approached her from behind, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder. She lets out a small chuckle, as I began to kiss her cheek. She turns off the flame of the stove, and placed the Bacon strips on a plate. She leans unto me, and I let out a small chuckle. I lean closer to her ear, and whispered, "I'm sorry for doing this, Babe...". She cocked her head to the side, as I quickly grabbed her wrists, and pulled up her sleeves. I found third degree burns. I felt something shatter in me, because of this. She yanks her hands, and shoves me away. She backs up, at the fridge, feeling guilty. "I-I'm sorry..." She whispers, falling to her knees, and bursting into tears. I hurried over to comfort her, "W-Why would you do this...?". She hugs her legs, "They made fun of my arms.... They say.... I look fat, and.... I shouldn't exist...." She says, as I hug her tightly. "Babe, Don't worry.... I'm always here for you, and so is your family.... I promise that." I say, as she hugs back as well.

Richard Jones - "Love? Why won't you let me hug you?" I ask, as she shrugs. "Just stay away..." I She says, as I go closer to her. She rubs her arms, while her head was down. I neared my face to her, only to get smacked on the face. I look at her with a shocked look on my face. The look on her face, she was scared. Her tears streaming down her cheeks, as I hug her. She tries pushing me away, and even hitting me again. "Let go of me, Richard!" She yells, as she continues to cry. "Babe.... Tell me what's wrong..." I plead, as she clings unto my shirt, crying. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for making you worry so much, Richard...." She whimpers, as I pull up her shirt, halfway, seeing blood dripping down from her freshly cut wounds. "I'll get the first aid kit. Stay on the couch." I say, as she nods. After getting the first aid kit, I clean up her wounds, and place bandages over them. I pull her shirt down, and hug her. I rest myself on the couch, with her on top of me. "I love you, dear..." I whisper, as she smiles.

Chris Parker - "Love? Are you okay? You seem to be taking in a whole lot of time in the bathroom..." I ask. She opens the door, having a sick look on her face, "Are you alright?" I ask. She nods, "Uh... Yeah..." She says, as she comes out, with an over-sized sweater, covering her torso unto her thighs. I smile at her, "Hey wanna play a game?" I had to take a fun way. She raises an eyebrow, "What kind of game...?" she asks, as I smile, "It's just rock, paper, scissors. Whoever loses will have to do whatever the winner asks, deal?" This is so cliche. She shrugs, "Okay? Deal." She says, as we start. "ROCK..... PAPER... SCISSORS.... SHOOT!", she won. Damn it. "Remember our deal?" She crosses her arms, as I smile, "Alright Princess, What do you want?"I ask. She faces the floor, holding my hand, "You want to know.... right?" She suddenly asks out of nowhere. I look at her, and slowly nod, "What's going on, (Y/N)? You've been very distant lately...." I say, as she lets go of my hand. She lifts up the sweater, making me blush hard. Then I saw multiple bruises on her chest, abdomen, stomach, and her thighs. "W-Who did this to you...?" I ask, a shocked look plastered unto my face. "I did it to myself...." She says. I hug her tightly, "Please stop this...." I whisper to her ear. She doesn't answer but hugs back, crying.

(Sorry I'm having extreme writer's block right now...)