°•When he's sick•°

(HASN'T BEEN EDITED YET)

Mike Schmidt - "Babe. I'm fine *sniff* Really I am." He says, as he lets out a weak smile. You cross your arms, raising an eyebrow. You put your bag down, "Off to bed now, Mikey. I'm going to stay here until you feel better." You say. "B-But...! ah ah ACHOO!" he sneezes, as he wipes his nose. You raise an eyebrow. "Upstairs. Now." You say, as he sighs in defeat. He goes up the stairs into his room. You went up the stairs into his room, finding him asleep on the bed. You set the tray, of chicken soup that you made, on the nightstand and smile at him. You sit beside him. He then wakes up and smiles at you, and you smile back. You help him sit up. You gave him the bowl, and he said, "Can you feed it to me, Mama?" He smirks a little, as you sigh. You put the bowl down, and take a spoonful of it. You blew it, and gave it to him with a smile in your face.

Jeremy Fitzgerald - "N-Neko...? W-Why are you here...? *yawns*" Jeremy stutters, with a tired and red face. "Jere-bear...? Are you feeling alright?" You ask, placing a hand on his cheek, but yank it away, "You're burning hot!" You exclaim, as Jeremy rubs his eye. He groans and squints his eyes. He leans forward, and you thought it was a hug, but realizing that he passed out, resting his weight on you. You sigh, and slowly carry him to the couch. You placed a pillow under his head, and placing his Sailor Moon blanket unto his body. You smile and place a warm cloth on his forehead, with a small sigh. "What happened to you, Jere-bear...?" You ask, playing with his hair. He held your wrist tightly, "Don't leave me, (Y/N).... Please take care of me...." He groans, while you smile, "Okay, I'll take care of you." You say, as he brings out a small smile.

Scott Cawthon - "Ugh.... Hey (Y/N)...." Scott groans, rubbing his temples. You raise an eyebrow, and placed a hand on his cheek, "Scott? Are you okay?" You ask, as you gave out a worried look on your face. "Yeah... I was up all night, because I was finishing a book..." He says, with a stressed look plastered unto his face. You shake your head, "Scott, my dear, please think about the result of everything you do." You say, as you get a warm compress for his forehead. You rest his body unto the couch, but before that you sit on the couch, letting him rest on your lap. "Sorry dear...." Scott says, placing his hand on your cheek. You smile, "It's okay, Scott. I'll keep you company, until you get better.". He blushes, and smiles at you. "Thank you, dearest...." He says, caressing your cheek. His eyelids became droopy, and closed.

Fritz Smith - "(Y/N)...." Fritz looks at you, with a sick look on his face. You raise an eyebrow, "I told you! You shouldn't have eaten that burrito last night! How long has it been in your Refrigerator?" You ask, as Fritz awkwardly rubs the back of his neck, "u-uh.... 2 months ago...?" He smiles, awkwardly. "Fritz!!!" You yell, smacking his head. Only to make him feel worse. You sigh in annoyance, while you take his hand, pulling him into his room. You push him down the bed, placing the blanket over him. "Rest. Now." You say, placing a box of tissues on his nightstand, an empty bucket on the floor, and glass of water. "Tell me if you need anything, okay?" You say, as you kiss his forehead. He smiles at you, "Thanks.... Mommy♥".

Vincent Bishop - "Baabe... I'm so siiick......" Vincent whines, as he wraps his arms around your shoulders. You sigh, and placed a hand on his forehead, "You have a fever, Vinny." You say having a worried look on your face. "Wanna be my nurse, baby...?" He smirks, as you sigh, "Alright then." You say winking at him. He sits up and gives you a kiss on the lips. You kiss back, and pull away a few seconds, because you didn't want to get sick too. You push him down the bed. He chuckles, "Sorry babe, you're just too cute to ignore~..." He whispers, as you blush a bit. You shake your head and sit up. "Vincent, don't flirt with me while you're sick." You say, as Vincent winks and sticks his tongue out. You opened a drawer. It had a sewing, and it contained a collection of needles. You smirk, "Behave, and I won't poke you with this." You say, as Vincent whimpers, and nods hesitantly.

Richard Jones - "Love? What are you doing here?" Richard asks, placing his hand on the end of his spinal chord. "You weren't in work last night... I got a bit worried... Did something happen?" You ask, as he blushes a bit. "My back is killing me, and I don't think I can go to work looking like this...." He says, as you smile a little. You place a hand on his cheek, "Hey, I got a day off, and I thought that since you're sick, I'll be your nurse, okay?" You smile, as he began to blush harder. He then hugs you, pulling you towards the bed, pinning you there. "I love you so much." He says, as he pecks you, a million times. His back pain acts up again, he groans in pain. You help him remove his shirt, as you lay him on his front side, so his back was facing you. "Love...? What are you doing...?" He asks, as you blush a bit, swallowing a lump in your throat. You touch his back, massaging the end of his spinal chord. He starts to moan in ecstasy, "Ahh~ right there, love~ Just keep it up~" he says, as you blush harder and harder.

Chris Parker - "Chris! Open the doooor!" You exclaim, as you slam the apartment door open, seeing him passed out on the couch, a cold compress on his head. You approach him, with your arms crossed. "You partied too hard last night again, didn't you?" You ask, as he lets out an awkward laugh, shrugging. You facepalm yourself, and sigh. You sit on the floor, leaning on the couch. You caress his cheek, "Do you need anything?" You ask, as he held your hand, kissing it. "All I need is you, (Y/N)~" he whispers, as you blush a bit. You smile, "Flattering, but seriously do you want water or something to eat?" You ask, as he looks at you, "Can you get me a glass of water?" He requests as you nod. As you stood up, he also stood up. You insist that he should sit down, but he was too clingy. He wraps his arms around your neck, while you try your best to keep your balance under his weight. You sighed and tried to work with this. Altought it was cute how he was so clingy to you.