°•First Date (Part 1)•°

(Wattpad lost this part, so I decided to rewrite it...)

(I'M GONNA BE THAT VERY SUPPORTIVE, EMBARRASSIN, AND CREEPY FRIEND OF READER-CHAN! SO EXPECT ME TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL.)

Mike Schmidt - Mike opened the doors of, Bobo's Pizzeria. Mike picked that place, because he didn't want you getting hurt, while you were at Freddy Fuckbear's Pizzera, plus they say Bobo's pizzeria is the most romantic pizzeria in the state. You were greeted by sweet scent of pizza. You sat down on the chair. Mike just across the table. You played with your white pleated skirt, and fiddled with your light blue sleeves, of your blue off shoulder top. Your wore white flats as shoes. Mike wore a red flannel, a pair of black slacks, and black red converse. "Hey, (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Mike asked, from the other side of the table. "Oh! Uhm.... It's my first time going on a date... Guess I'm just nervous...." You replied, a little nervous. Mike chuckled and you blushed. "You're very cute, when you blush, (Y/N)." Mike said, with a smirk on his face. You looked at him, and smiled. He smiled back. The waiter approached both of you, and asked, "What would be your order?". You looked into the menu, and just ordered spaghetti, and a glass of coke. Mike ordered pizza, a glass of coke and spaghetti. The waiter obliged, and left you both to talk. "So why'd you pick, spaghetti?" Mike asked. "Because that's what Yumeko-senpai wrote in the book." You replied, as Yumeko started writing down everything, from under the table. Mike gave out a confused look, and you just let out a nervous laugh. "Okay...? So tell me about yourself, (Y/N)." Mike said, as you rubbed your chin. You told Mike a bit about yourself... He was interested. "Your orders....Ma'am and Sir..." the waiter said, as he placed the food on the table. You nodded as a thank you, and the waiter left you two. You ate some spaghetti, and you didn't notice Mike staring at you across the table. You looked at him, but he blushes and looks away. "Is something the matter, Mike?" You asked, as you wiped your mouth. Mike looks at you, and blushes. "It's nothing...." Mike said, as you smiled. "You're so cute, Mike." You said, making Mike to blush for himself for the whole date, with a side of Stupid and Bad, but romantic puns.

Jeremy Fitzgerald - Jeremy thought that your first date with him, would be in an Anime Convention. It's cool that both of you love Anime and Gaming, you didn't have enough money to buy the cosplay clothing, neither did you have the money for the materials. So you wore, your black crop top that says, "I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!" In a white text, a white pleated skirt, that reaches your thighs, and a pair of high top converse with (Favorite Anime or Game), in black and white designs. Your bag was a white backpack, with keychains of your favorite anime character, and buttons of your favorite anime and game characters. Jeremy was wearing a jacket of his favorite anime, and a shirt that says, "I'M IN LOVE WITH AN OTAKU", a pair of blue jeans, and Tokyo Ghoul shoes. He had a backpack, with the Fairytail Guildmark (Which I have :3). "R-Ready to g-go....?" Jeremy asked a little shy. You nodded, and held his hand. Jeremy blushed, and looked away. You raised an eyebrow, but smiled at him. After a few minutes of driving your motorcycle, with Jeremy wrapping his arms around your waist, you both arrived at the convention. It's cool that Jeremy got two tickets earlier, so you both won't wait in the line for tickets. Once you got in, you couldn't keep yourself stable. You just wanted to explode with excitement. "So w-wanna l-look a-around... b-before the show s-starts...?" Jeremy asked, as you nodded. You held hands with Jeremy, and he squeezed it. After walking around, Jeremy decided to buy you a hat, that says "I ♡ SENPAI", (I have that :3) and he bought himself a hat that says, "I ♡ KOUHAI". You also tasted japanese food like, ramen, and teriyaki. You smiled, as you both took a selfie together, with a cosplayer, that cosplayed as Erza Scarlet from Fairytail. "Thanks so much!" You exclaimed, as you bowed in respect. The cosplayer smiled, and waved goodbye. "Hey Jeremy, where to next?" You asked, as you held his hand. Jeremy blushed, and gulped. "W-Well... I h-have a friend t-that's selling s-some a-anime and g-game merchandise.... Perhaps w-we c-can check t-their s-stall...?" Jeremy suggested and you nodded. Jeremy lead the way to a stall, with a bunch of your favorite anime, manga, and games. "Hey Jeremy! Watcha doin' here? Besides the fact that you're an Otaku Gamer." A girl with black pigtails, a red shirt that says, "I LOVE SEBASTIAN MICHAELUS", a black biker jacket, a white pleated skirt, and a pair of converse boots with Black Butler designs, that are red, black and white. exclaimed. "H-Hey, Suki. I'm j-just having a d-date..." Jeremy said, as he points to you. You wave, and Suki waves back. "Heya there, the name's Masuki, but call me Suki-chan. It's nice to meet you, uhm..." Suki extends her hand and you shake it. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you, Suki-chan." You said, as you shake her hand, and she smiles. "Now what can I do for botu of ya love birds~?" Suki-chan asks. "D-Do you h-have a-any (Favorite Anime or Game) m-merchandise...?" Jeremy asked, as Suki-chan nodded. She pointed down the glass container, containing dozens literally dozens of your (Favorite Anime or Game) merchandise. You looked into the glass, to see a pair of necklaces for a couple. It was a heart necklace, and it was themed after you and Jeremy's favorite (anime or game). (I WANT DEM CHARMS BRUH!!! YOU CAN CHANGE THE CHARM, DON'T WORRY!)