°•When he exercises with you•°

Sorry for being inactive :') I dont know but I think I've kinda abandoned my books :')))))

Mike Schmidt - "Babe! I'm too lazy!!" You whine, gripping on the blankets. Mike sighs, as he pulls on your legs, "Come on, it's just a simple warm-up!" He says, as you shake your head, "No!!!". He lets go of your legs, and smirks. "Alright babe, if you don't want to exercise, I guess you don't want this~?" He brought out (your favorite snack) from a drawer. You sprung up from the sheets. You pounced at him, landing on his chest. He then lets out a smirk, "I'll give this to you, if you would agree to exercise with me, babe~" he winks at you, as you nod profusely. You and him, did warm-ups for the whole morning, and did simple exercises. It was fun.

Jeremy Fitzgerald - "C'mon Jeremy! You have to be more flexible than that!" You exclaim, as Jeremy cries in pain. You were teaching him on how to be flexible, and then you told him that he was ready to do a full side split. "B-But!!!" He whines, as you keep pushing him down, his crotch nearly touching the floor. "You're almost there! C'mon just one more push!" You yell, as you gave him one more push down. Jeremy's crotch finally reaches the floor, his face looking pale. "F-Finally.... I can re-" "Bend your torso forward, your forehead must touch your knee! Stay like that for 30 seconds!" Jeremy's face went even more pale.

Scott Cawthon - "20.....21....22...23....24....25!" You exclaimed. Scott lets out a breathy sigh, as you wipe his forehead with a towel. "Come on! Only 15 more push ups to go, love!" You smile as Scott lets out a chuckle. "For a sweet and innocent dove like you, you sure are rough." He jokes, as you give him a cold glare. He lets out a chuckle, "Sorry love, it's just so cute." He admits, with a smile following. You smile, and lay back on his back. "Come on big boy, I bet you can do way more than 15." Scott smirks, "Oh? Game on, Love".

Vincent Bishop - "mwah.... 11... Mwah.... 12.... Mwah... 13...." Vincent chuckles, as he keeps landing kisses on your nose, while doing push-ups. You were laying underneath him, flustered and embarrassed. "Exactly why am I underneath you?" You ask, a confused look painted unto your face. He grins, "Because I want a reward after every push up I do~ and kisses on your nose aren't enough~" He chuckles. His arms give up, his face lands directly unto your chest area. "This is waaaay better~", he nuzzles that area, a smug grin on his face. "VINCENT GET BACK TO YOUR PUSH UPS!!!!!"

Fritz Smith - You and Fritz always favored your morning routines, though Frits had something else in mind. "You want me to what??" You ask, confused. "Piggyback ride! Its exercise for me, to help strengthen my muscular strength and body composition!" Fritz smiles, as he kneels down, 'bout-faced, waiting for you to sit on his hands, "Come on, (Y/N)! It'll be fun!". Your face turns a bit red, "Are you sure you can carry me, Fritz?" You ask, concerned. He nods with a sweet smile on his face. You sigh, and sat on his hands, letting him carry you. "Hold on tight, this is going to be a bit bumpy!"

Richard Jones - "Why am I doing this?" He asks as he carries you bridal style. "Exercise, sweetheart! Each lift you do, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek!" You exclaim, as you keep your hands on your chest. Richard raises an eyebrow, "But I get kisses from you all the time, what's so different about this one?" He asks, a bit concerned. You giggle, and whisper to his ear. He nods his head, but then his face starts turning red. "I d-didn't know you w-were intk t-that, b-babe..." He stutters, his face turning into an even darker shade of red. "Better get started then, sweetheart~"

Chris Parker - "Come on Chris, 30 seconds left." You say, sitting on his back, while he was staying in a plank position. "H-How..... Long h-have I been... Doing... Thi-is....?" He croaks out, as you look at your stopwatch. "Nearly 2 minutes." You say, as his eyes widen. He falls to the floor, faceplanting. "Give up already, Chrystal?" You ask, a slight of mockery. He grins, "Oh shut up  Sweetheart." He says, as gets up again continuing to do the planking position. "Reach up to 5 mins, and I'll let you go to that party, with me of course, tomorrow night. Deal?" You suggested. You knew how much Chris wanted to attend that party, he wouldn't stop talking about it. "Challenge accepted."

-i'm legitimately sorry for being inactive. I'm in through some serious writer's block, and im more active on Instagram cuz of my cosplay and art acc. If you guys want, suggest what I should do next. I dont know if this fandom is still alive and well, but please support me if you can :')-