Chapter 13

A/N hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! I don't know how it will turn out. Its pretty late but I feel like typing. Please vote and comment!!

~~~~~~~

*2 WEEKS LATER*

*Faiths P.O.V.*

I've been in the same hospital bed for two weeks. I'm getting tired of being in the same white room. Harry has been visiting me everyday. My mom has stopped by a couple times. I wish she stopped by more often but she doesn't care about me.

Niall has stopped by every other day. He cant come in everyday because management wont allow him to. Harry was able to pull some strings though. Something isn't right between Niall and Harry. They rarely talk to each other and when they both are visiting me, they don't want to be in the same room together. I have to talk to them about that.

Everyone is here today. My mom and all the boys are here. Tonight is the big night. I'm having my final surgery tonight. Hopefully, it will get rid of all my cancer. Today is a good day to talk to Niall and Harry. I told Louis about how weird Niall and Harry have been acting. He also noticed. I told him I was going to talk to them today and I asked him to get everyone out. I gave him a look to signal him.

He nods, "Ok everyone! How about we go get lunch? Niall and Harry just stay here and keep Faith company."

"Its fine Harry can keep her company," Niall said standing up and heading out the door.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear. He opened the door and poked his head in.

"Yea you! Get in here!" I say pointing at him.

"Yes ma'am," Niall said walking back in.

"Well then I guess I will go with you guys to get lunch," said Harry getting up.

"Excuse me? Where do you think you are going mister?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Uhh I was going to go with them," he said looking at the floor.

"No you aren't! You are going to come over here and sit in this chair next to Niall." I say a little mad at both of them.

Harry knows that when I have this tone I mean business. He walks back over to his chair without saying anything.

"Now the rest of you may go. Bring me back a sandwich please!" I say as the rest of the group walks out. I cross my arms and look at the boys. They know something is up.

*Harrys P.O.V.*

Oh shit she's mad. Whenever Faith has that tone, she's angry about something. I have no idea what it is. I just don't want to be in the same room as Niall right now. I look over at Niall and he is looking at the floor with an angry look on his face.

"Ok boys, tell me what's wrong," Faith said sitting up in her bed.

"What are you talking about Faith?" Niall said, obviously knowing what she is talking about.

"Why are you guys mad at each other? Why cant you guys be in the same rooms as each other? I can tell by just looking at both of you that you guys are uncomfortable!" Faith said raising her voice.

"Niall just beat me in s bet and I'm still mad at him," I lie. I look over at Niall and he tenses up.

"BULLSHIT HARRY!" Faith yells at me. Woah, that's not the Faith I know.

"Look Faith its nothing! Just forget about it!" Niall yelled matching her voice level.

"Niall! Shut the fuck up!" I say to myself. If he really knew Faith then he would know not to raise your voice at Faith. It just makes her upset.

Faith lays back in her bed and puts her hands over her face. I hear a sniffle. Good job Niall!

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked walking over to her and kneeling down beside her.

"Don't 'baby' me Harry! You lied to me! Straight to my face!"

"I know, I just didn't want you to know the real reason why we are mad at each other. Its a stupid reason." I say trying to make her feel better. Niall is just sitting there looking at the floor. What friend!

"I just don't like seeing my two best friends fight!" The word best friend hit me hard. Is that what she thinks of me? Just a friend? That hurt me. I took my eyes away from her and looked at the floor.

"Can you guys just leave so I can take a nap please?" she asks looking at me. I cant look at her. I'm at the point I might cry.

"Yea we will," said Niall standing up and grabbing my arm. I got up and walked out of the room and broke down in tears.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

That was fucking pointless. We were doing ok until Harry had to lie. Fucking idiot! we just walked out of the room and headed towards the cafeteria. I looked over at Harry and saw tears fall down his cheeks.

"Woah mate what's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Don't act like you care!" Harry said wiping his face.

"Actually Harry you are my best friends so I do care. Please tell me what's wrong! If its about Faith yelli-"  

"She only thinks of me as a fucking friend!" Harry said interrupting me. More tears slide down his cheeks. Wow he really cares about Faith and what she thinks of him.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it Harry," I said rubbing his back.

"Then why did she say it?"

"I don't know but I know she likes you! You guys kissed! She likes you Harry! Trust me!"

"Yea whatever," Harry said wiping his cheeks. I sigh.

"Niall? I don't want to fight again. I know that you like her but I also know that you will keep your distance. I just get really over protective over her. I always have been that way. I'm sorry," Harry said looking me in the eyes. His eyes are red and puffy from crying.

"I don't like fighting either. Im also sorry for everything I did. Friends?" I ask putting my hand out.

"Friends."

A/N Ok I have noooo idea how this turned out! Its late but I wanted to update for you guys! Well I hoped you liked it. Please vote and comment! <3333