Chapter 3 - Before You Exit

Austin's POV

It's always so great whenever Reg stays with us for sometime. She makes Nate industrious and obidient when doing some chores whenever she asks or tells him. I guess she has that magic inside of her. But when Reg isn't around, he's the laziest in the band with Levi.

We heard a knock on the door. None of us getting up to open it. We heard the knock again.

"Kevin, open that door." We heard Reg said coming from upstairs.

He groaned. "Kyle get the door." He said busy playing Pokémon.

He too groaned. "Why me? Crang please get the door." He said while he's on Reg's iPad on her Twitter. Reg didn't tell him do to that which is why he's being lazy once again.

"What? Seriously? You both are really the laziest in the band." I said then got up from the couch towards the door.

I opened it and saw the Before You Exit lads. "Hi Austin!" They said cheerfully and I smiled.

I motioned them to come closer. "Keep quiet while going in lads, this is supose to be a surprise. We don't want to ruin it. Reg is upstairs with Cling to keep her a bit distracted." I said nearly a whisper and they nod.

"Hold on, who's Cling?" Riley asked.

"Drew." I said and let them come in. I closed the door quietly and we went in hardly making any noise.

They too sat on the couch while Nate and Levi are still sitting on the floor.

"Nathaniel Abraham Parker! You seriously are a cheater!" We heard Reg as she is going down to us. We all looked at her.

Nate quickly got up and hugged her. He laughed. "Surprise!"

Reg is trying her best to look mad but ends up smiling once again. "I hate you for surprises I don't know."

He laughed once again. "It's a surprise. And you must not know it."

"Cling, I told you not to go down till I text you." Nate said to Drew who is behind Reg.

"She actually got a hold of my phone while I was looking out the window as the lads were talking to Austin." He said then laughed too.

"Your instincts are often right love." Nate said and she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Toby, I just noticed that you've become a lot quiet since we got here." We heard Connor said and we all looked at him.

He sighed. "It's about those rebels. They remind me of something that makes my heart cold." He said not making eye contact to any of us.

"Can you lads tell us? That is, if you don't mind." Levi said and we circled around them.

"Is it okay bro?" Connor asked and he nod still not looking at any of us.

"Toby met Rebelle two weeks ago a-"

"Who's Rebelle?" I asked.

"The girl outside with purple hair." He said and I got taken aback.

"As I was saying, he met her two weeks ago at a convenient store in Florida then they hang-out on the second week and she broke him on the third. She was only dared to date him then break him. He was so broken that day that we tried everything to cheer him up. And it's a coincidence that he saw her here. It kinda reminds him that she's a good actress and had fake feelings for him because he really did fall for her." Connor said and I remiained quiet.

I couldn't imagine that a girl like her would do such a thing. That's just crazy. But I don't know, my heart leaps out when I see her and I get this strange feeling. Is this what Nate felt when he first saw Reg at Harry's apartment? Does his heart too wants to leap out when he sees her?

We all hugged Toby. "We're sorry Toby. We didn't know. If we knew that something bad had happened in the past, we could've had the meet-up at the studio or at Chipotle if we only knew." Nate said and Toby looked at him.

He smiled reassuringly. "It's okay. You boys didn't know. And I didn't know that they are here too."

"One question Nathan?" Reg asked.

"Yes my love?" He grinned.

"Why are the lads here anyway?"

"We have a surprise gig at Chipotle for you're stay here. Okay, there. I said one of the supose-to-be-a-surprise for you."

She laughed. "There is one more?"

"Yes. And you're gonna love it."

They continued to throw lines at each other while I set my mind wondering about that purple haired girl, Rebelle as they said. He had true feelings for her but she played with his feelings. Why did she do that to Toby? He was true to her. What's her main reason?

- - -