Chapter 17 - Divulge

Austin's POV

As we we're all discussing about what we're going to do. We heard a gun shot and a bullet fall. Everything was silent. No one spoke a word. We all looked at Reg and saw she got hold of the gun but the gun is facing at her direction. She fell with a loud thud. Rebelle and her friends ran away and we ran to Reg.

She smirked. "Well, that's not our problem anymore. She did that to herself to save you boys from the starting feud we're about to have." She laughed. "How pathetic she is. Sacrificing herself for friends...... How cliché."

I looked at her with anger in my eyes and clenched my fists. "What? You think you can change me because I am slowly falling for you? Did you really think I'd really start falling for you like those other cliché stories where I change because of you?" She scoffed. "I am not like those other cliché girls Austin! You can't change me because I chose to be this way and there is nothing you can do about it! I am not like other girls who fall in love with a guy because he is sweet and the girl changes her attitude because of him!"

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Goodbye for now Austin. It was such fun playing with your feelings." She said sweetly then disappeared with her friends.

I looked at them as they disappear. A mix of anger and pain in my heart is all I could feel. I ran to Reg's side. I can see the panic and worry in everyone's eyes. This is all my fault. I should've listened to Toby. I should've listened to the boys. No one is to blame but me.

I can feel the warm tears falling down from my eyes as I watch Reg being loaded in the ambulance. Nate was about to go when I stopped him as I grab his hand.

He looked at me with puppy eyes pleading to come with her. I looked at him. My vision is a bit blurry because of crying. I shook my head. "Bro..... let her go." It was all I said but I can see the pain in Nate's eyes like he's been stabbed from the inside. "Let the three brothers go and watch over her. We four need a serious conversation." He sighed in response and nodded.

"You boys go watch over her. We'll head back to our place because we have something to do there first but we'll be there soon." Drew said to Connor and he nodded.

They left to the hospital and we left to our place using the car I used earlier as an escape. Our drive back was silent. None of us saying anything. We got out of the car and headed at the living where we circled.

"Boys, I am very sorry that I did that. It was my fault." I said looking down.

Levi sighed and rested an arm on my shoulder. "It's okay bro. We know we can't stop you from falling for Rebelle. We can't control you like a robot or a puppet."

"But..... We have something else to talk about and not just that." Drew said then we all looked at Nate.

"Nate, bro, I think it's about time we tell Reg about that little big secret you've been keeping from her the past months." Drew said pleading.

"Bro don't you think she's had enough? She tries to smile when you don't answer back. She's being strong whenever you leave her hanging. She laughs through the tears when she sees the past tweets you're hinting. She shot herself to save us from getting into a fight. She made our friendship stronger by showing us her love. She did this and more since the first day we met her." Levi said looking at Nate.

"We know you truly love her, but you have a girlfirend. It's like you're cheating on the both of them. Maybe you're not really the right guy for her. Maybe it was just destiny that we met her because our bond became much stronger. She showed us what it's like to treasure every moment and share every blessing we recieve. She's like an angel sent to us. All of us. She deserves someone better." I said calmly.

He looked at us. Hurt and pain can be seen in his eyes. "By someone better, do you mean Blake?" He said his voice soft but hearable.

I nod and smiled reassuringly. "It might or might not be him. Or maybe some other guy out there waiting for her." I can see in his eyes that he is hurt. "You have to let her go. Let her free, like a bird free from it's cage."

He bit his lip and tears can be seen slowly pouring out of his eyes as we look at him. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Okay...... I'll talk to her once she wakes up."

We embraced him in a hug. "Bro we love you." Drew said trying to lighten up Nate's mood and we laughed a little.

- - -