Relationship Status

Question
"Hi abigail. I have an issue and i'm hoping you have a solution. So i've been dating this guy for about two weeks now. The problem is that we are going out but we are not too. I practically assume we are cause he takes me out with his friends (by the way i'm in highschool). We also go out for pizza every week or so. He even admitted that he liked me but he hasn't asked me to date him or be his girlfriend and I don't want to ask him why or if we are dating. What would you even say my relationship status is right now? Please give me some help and reply. Thx. My name is Scarlet by the way and I love both of your books.

Answer
First off i'll like to say thank you for your question and for reading my book.

I believe your situation happens to alot of people. Infact it tends to happen to everyone!

So you say you have been dating this guy for two weeks. You feel insecure about the situation cause he hasn't asked you out. You're in highschool and probably want to tell everyone you are dating but you aren't even sure if you are.

You said, he said that he liked you and he takes you out like every week. Him saying he liked you is a great sign already and obviousely you like him too or else you won't be asking for my advice.

If he has already said that he liked you but hasn't asked you out, it is probably because he needs the extra push from you. He's probably not sure if you like him too. He also could be as scared af.

Another scenerio is that he probably assumes that you know you're dating. Maybe he feels he doesn't need to ask you and him taking you out every week is enough proof already. But us being teens and girls, we need to be sure.

You mentioned that you don't want to ask him if you're dating and i'm wondering why. Then again I get you're scared and everyone is scared of any form of rejection. Trust me though, the worst thing that could happen is that he'll laugh when you ask him or he'll tell you no. All that would be better than you having false ideas and hope when you could be with someone who actually wants to be with you.

You also asked me to tell you what your relationship status is and I have an answer for you. You are right now somehow SINGLE. This is a hardcore fact and i'm not going to beat around the bush.

If you don't think you are dating and he hasn't asked you out then obviousely you are single. So to prove otherwise i'll tell you what to do.

Simply tell him you need to talk to him. Don't make it sound serious. Simply talk to him. If you are scared say it over a phone call but doing it in person would be a whole lot better.

Go straight to the point and ask him if you are going out. You can be sure he was already expecting the question. If you prefer to be totally secured about everything, ask him why he hasn't asked you out. Whatever answer he gives, just know it would be the best. At the end he may just laugh then leave or he may even ask you out.

At the end of the day Scarlet, i'm sure you'll get a good answer cause from your question, I can tell he just needs a little push from you, so help him out.

A/N
Hope I answered your question. I gave the best advice I could for this question.

Comment if any of you guys have anything to add or tend to disagree/agree with my solution

Don't forget to tell others of the book.

Send your questions to me. Pm me and i'll give you a reply.

Vote and comment!!!

Curtains and green potatoes¤*¤