Stretch Marks

Question:
"I've been getting lot of stretch marks lately and i'm only 16!!
Most of them are round my waist and a few are on my breast. I really don't get why I have them especially because im not overweight or pregnant. Except for lazer surger(i've done a few research), do you know any other way I can remove the stretch marks because they are now becoming very embarrassing. Hope to get a response. Thanks"

Answer:
Stretch marksssssss

They are literally everywoman's worst nightmare. When they come they simply refuse to leave and even make themselves a hell lot visible probably just to annoy you.

Unlike what most people think, stretch marks are not the aftermath of giving birth. Alot of teens(especially girls) have stretch marks in one place or other.

What really is it?
It's skin that has been overstretched, and they run perpendicular to maximum lines of tension in the skin. They begin as flat red lines, and over time they appear as slightly depressed white streaks. Some even could be black or vary in colour.

Causes
1. Due to damage to the elastic fibers of the dermis (the deeper layer of the skin) accompanied by inflammation which eventually results in scar-like changes.

2. Excessive increase or decrease in body mass.

3. The excessive use of some steroids.

Symptoms
They are rarely painful or itchy. They do not produce troublesome symptoms. They begin as linear red streaks and eventually mature into linear white lines.

Treatment
There are a wide variety of treatments, but none of them seem to be particularly valuable in preventing or treating this condition.

It is generally agreed that there is no good medical evidence that any creams or ointments will produce any sustained improvement in the appearance of stretch marks.

The use of physical modalities such as lasers and ultrasound holds some promise, but time will tell if these treatments are effective.

Some helpful ways to lessen visibility:
Please note there is no evidence that any creams help remove stretch marks. These are just leap of faith methods.

1. Castor Oil

Castor oil, which is used in the treatment of a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines and pimples, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks.

2. Aloe Vera

Aloe vera is effective in the treatment of many skin problems. Its healing and soothing properties can be used to get rid of stretch marks. There are a couple of ways to apply it.

4. Lemon Juice

Another simple way to lessen stretch marks is to use lemon juice. Lemon juice is naturally acidic which helps heal and reduce stretch marks, acne, and other scars.

5. Potato Juice

Potato juice contains vitamins and minerals that foster growth and restoration of skin cells.

A/N
Hey everyone,

If you have stretch marks try not to allow it to control or bother you. Never be afraid to try on that cute swimwear or bikini. It's really nothing to be ashamed of. Instead embrace it and make the best out of the situation cause there are much bigger problems in this world other than a few white/black lines.

I do hope the home remedies would work and help make them less visible. If you need more info you can ask me. I'll be happy to do all the research and give you the best advice.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Check out my other book: Give Love A Shot

Thanks and have a nice day

Beauty and purple sunshine