Does your crush like you back???

Question:
"Hey. I've been like totally inlove with this guy for some time now. I've been getting mixed signals from him but I want your opinion. How do you know if your crush likes you back? I love your book by the way."

Answer:
It's fun to have teenage crushes, but the hardest part is trying to figure out whether or not your crush is interested in you, too. Most guys tend to give you mixed signals and this keeps you wondering. Not all guys are the same. Some tend to be a little more bold about their feelings, while others become close to mute if they like you.

Here are seven ways to find out if your guy crush is sending back the "I like you" vibes. But note that this are the general ways to find out, cause like I told you, all guys are different one way or the other.

1. Pay Attention to His Body Language
When you are around your guy crush, does he shuffle his feet or avoid eye contact for a long period of time? This might be a sign he is nervous around you - which is either because he has a hard time talking to girls or he likes you! If he does likes you, he might show some other body language signs like standing close to you, giving you side hugs and being playful with you. On the other hand, if his body language appears closed off, like he is folding his arms and turned slightly away from you when you talk, this might be a sign that he needs some time to warm up to you.

2. Listen to What He Talks About
When talking to your guy crush, keep a mental note about what you two talk about. If he shows genuine interest in you by asking you questions to get to know you better - like asking about your family or what you do in your free time - this is a pretty good sign that he might have feelings for you. And of course, if he compliments you, that's a big plus. Another sign: He stumbles on his words. That's a clue that he might be nervous around you - in a good way!

3. See What He is Up to When You are Around
If your crush also has a crush on you, there a few signs that might give him away just by what he does when you are in the same room with him. He might try to show off on the basketball court to get your attention. You also just might catch him looking at you from afar in the halls or during lunch. Is your crush jumping at the chance to be your partner in science class? Or is he walking with you in-between classes or finding silly excuses to talk to you?

These are all good indicators that he likes you - especially if he texts you for no reason!
Also pay attention to how he acts when his friends are around. Sometimes, guy friends will tease one another when one of their friend's crushes is nearby. His friends might even approach you to see how you feel about him.

4. He actually calls you. In this age of texting and online messaging, if a dude actually picks up a phone to call you... take that as a good sign.

5. He remembers those thing you tell him, or things he's noticed about you.

6. He does other things to impress you, like casually mention he does something really cool. Or maybe he shows off a little. It's cute!

7. He asks you questions about your life. If he's genuinely interested in getting to know you, he'll want to talk about you more than just himself.

A/N
So hey everyone!!!!

Hope this answered your question.

If anyone has more advice please comment it below.

Vote and comment☆

Cake and grey grapes