The Perfect First Date

Question:
There's no question. Just me helping you.

Answer:
Most first dates end up happening in our teen years. It could be exciting or nerve racking just thinking about what you have to wear or where you're going or if you are going to mess up the date. Many "what ifs" pop in your head and all that plays in your head is how bad the date is going to go.

If you are like me then you're probably prepared and searched up a thousand and one questions you would ask to prevent any akward silence.

To make your job even easier i've searched them up for you and i'll even be answering very few of the questions so that you guys can learn a little more about me.

1. Tell me about your best friend: This question would lead to alot of other conversations. His/her bestfriend is obviousely someone who complements her or has something that your date would also have. By getting to know his bestfriend you also learn a part of him.

2. What's the funniest video you've ever watched online?(my answer= check out de'arra and ken's prank videos especially the cockroach one): This would just make you laugh especially when you watch it together. If there's any akward silence or tension this question definately breaks the ice.

3. How would you spend the perfect or a normal Sunday?: This would help you know if he's a family guy thats always having family sunday barbecues or if he's religious or just likes to chill on a sunday.

4. What were you like as a child? Hopefully he'll tell you funny stories with pictures that'll make you laugh. You'll learn some of his old bad habits and even those he still has.

5. You've got to have a nickname—and I've got to have the story behind it: Some nicknames are really funny and a funny nickname has an even funnier story. You can even form a cute nickname for him and he'll never forget it and may even love it.

6. Where have you always wanted to travel or do you travel?: Not all people travel but some do. With this question you get to know if he's into travelling or not. It must not be international travels, it could be from one state or city to another. It all depends. Most people always want to travel to the Bahamas or some island or countries like Paris or Italy.

7. What was your worst job ever?: Alot of teens have had horrible jobs or an even worse boss. Most of the time what makes a particular job the worst is from the experience of having to deal with horrible customers or collegues. Whatever he has to say be sure it'll be funny and bring tons of laughter.

8. Were you popular in high school?: Most people would say yes unless he's been completely honest and says he was just some normal high schooler. If he was you'll know from the way he talks or relates to you. Then again you'll get to find out what made him popular or how his high school life was or still is.

9. What's the last book you read? You can ask for his last read non-school related book. Sometimes the books people read say alot about the person, like if he's into romantic books or comics or different stuff.

10. Who's your celebrity crush?: Everyone has a celebrity crush. If she's into music and her celebrity crush is James Bay then that'll be a huge advantage to you cause you'll know that your next date would definately be in a James Bay concert.

11. What would you save if your apartment caught fire? Let's say he has a dog, cat, fish and other valuables in his house(eg gold, diamonds, passports, etc). You'll find out which out of these items is his most important to him, why it is most important and what he's most likely to save or leave.

12. True or false? All's fair in love and war: This depends on his opinion. There's probably no right or wrong answer.

13. What kind of exercise do you do?: Does he go to the gym or wake up early to jog? Some people can be potatoe sacks and are still fit. You'll just get to know if he's into fitness and health or not.

14. Who inspires you? It could be someone from his religion, an author, an artiste or artist or anyone really. Even his dad or mum could be his inspiration. The person that inspires him has probably done a good deed or played a vital role in world history.

15. What was your best ever Halloween costume? It could be anything but like it'll most likely be a really awesome custume or something that's very dear to him.

16. If you won $1 million and had to spend it, what would you buy?: The first thing that may pop into your head would be to buy a house in Beverly Hills or get the latest sports car. If he says something like donate half of it to some charity then it means he really loves his community and helping. With whatever answer he gives, you'll get to know more about him.

17. What's No. 1 on your bucket list?: Not everyone has a bucket list. If he does his number one on list would probably be something that's very important to him or something he's always wanted to try out.

18. When you were little, what did you dream of being when you grew up?: If you are like me then you've probably changed yours every two years. It starts from childish or simple careers but as you get older you want the one you'll most likely succeed in or get rich. You'll find out what his interests were when he was young and care-free.

19. What's the best gift you've ever received?: Anything could be the best gift he's recieved. It could be something that someone very important gave him or something he workes really hard for before he got it from his parents.

20. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?: Alot of people I know would say the power to be invisible whenever they want or to be as fast as lightening. There are many superpowers and finding out why he chose that one could be fun.

A/N
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the long wait. I can't even remember what date I last updated but I know it's been weeks.

Hope you like this chapter.

Pm me more questions or put it in the comments.

Vote and comment¤☆☆♡

Water and mortars¤♡☆♡¤¤♡